Amazing clean and shine job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing clean and shine job!

Apologies if this has been shown before but found this video of a DS3 being REALLY buffed! Gorgeous shine at the end.

4th Thread lol

Admittedly I Was Guilty Of Posting One Of Them :L

Comment

Stop nicking my posts! lol

Comment

Oops sorry, mods feel free to delete.

hey, what else has a fella got to do while waiting for his brand spanker DS3 to come out of the factory, other than drool over google and youtube searches!! lol

Comment

LOL! no probs mate we've all done it and more than once.

Happy waiting

Comment

Originally posted by davemartin01 View Post
            Apologies if this has been shown before but found this video of a DS3 being REALLY buffed! Gorgeous shine at the end.
            Dave, I actually think he didn't give it enough attention but then I'm biased.

I've just finished a 23 hour detail! (not on my DS3 that's fine with a one day job normally!)...

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
              Dave, I actually think he didn't give it enough attention but then I'm biased.

I've just finished a 23 hour detail! (not on my DS3 that's fine with a one day job normally!)...

Regards,

Clive.
              What took 23 hrs Clive ?
              Boomerangs are just frisbees for lonely people!!!! :snowy0:

Comment

Originally posted by GrandBadJon View Post
                What took 23 hrs Clive ?
                Jon,

This older Mazda, was a full machine correction:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=234592

Regards,
                Clive.

Comment

23 hr

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
                  Jon,

This older Mazda, was a full machine correction:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=234592

Regards,
                  Clive.
                  Amazing, I'll bring my pride and joy down and you can use it as a demo!
                  Boomerangs are just frisbees for lonely people!!!! :snowy0:

Comment

Clive what machine would you suggest geting for the kind of finish in that vid and what products? I have Autoglym HD way and cleaner along with AG super resin and UDS.

Just been looking at autobrites machine polish kits but not sure which to get? Kestrel DAS-6 PRO?
                    Last edited by germinus; 03-10-2011, 06:32.
                    Has Lexia Tool :o)

Comment

Originally posted by GrandBadJon View Post
                      Amazing, I'll bring my pride and joy down and you can use it as a demo!
                      Lots of demo vehicles on offer I'm afraid Jon! However the effort is more than worth it in my view.

Originally posted by germinus View Post
                      Clive what machine would you suggest geting for the kind of finish in that vid and what products? I have Autoglym HD way and cleaner along with AG super resin and UDS.

Just been looking at autobrites machine polish kits but not sure which to get? Kestrel DAS-6 PRO?
                      Hi Germinus, the Kestrel DAS-6 Pro kits are good - however getting 'that kind of finish' also comes down to technique etc, the kit whilst important doesn't magic that result. I'd recommend a kit like the Kestrel one and then see if you can get some practice / training. Understanding the correct tecniques and applications makes all the difference.

Regards,
                      Clive.

Comment

Cheers Clive I am going for that machine + Meguiars DA Microfiber Correction System

Comment

Got my machine delivered today, wow talk about mind blowing so many different pads and chemicals!! Clive you need to start a how to thread for polishing! Just looked at Daves thread over at DW, most of it went straight over my head lol

Comment

It's a massive subject mate....

I'd rather train someone than try to write it all down! Dave is a master at it, I was taught by him originally, I drove 350 miles each way to learn from that young man!

Regards,
                            Clive.

Comment

Yes I am starting to see it is something that takes a long time to figure out!

Comment

Working...
                              X