Grr! So Angry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grr! So Angry!

I've had my DS3 for just over a month and look what someone has done to it already!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-11-13 13.22.50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	363686

I don't know whether it was keyed or hit by a bike but nothing was left to say what happened (typical honest country we live in these days).

Anyway I'm on here because I want to see if anyone knows the best way to remove the scratch. Its about 12cm long and has scratched through the whole layer of paint right through to the plastic. The scratch is just under the front light on the passengers side. Not happy at all
    Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Trip to the spray shop im afraid mine was keyed probably same length as yours going right into the plastic which needs to be filled and resprayed...

I wasn't happy with my respray because in certain light conditions you can still see the indent from the scratch....I had mine resprayed at main dealership so wasn't impressed.

My advice would be to goto a good repairer & shoot the fookers that did it lol.

Comment

Sorry about your new car. makes me sick to think of all the money one spends to get something that you can really be proud of and then some ass comes along and tries to ruin it. B@¶§¢#^*
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I know just how you feel. I had mine about 6 weeks and someone put a dent in the drivers door by not being careful when parking. Naturally they did not leave a note. Used a company locally similiar to Dent Master who managed to get the dent out for £45.

Comment

I'll have a look online and see if there is a garage local that does filling and resprays. I guess I'm lucky that it was only on the plastic and not the metal otherwise it could go rusty!
          Blue/Black DS3 120 VTI DStyle + :eek::redface::eek: And loving it!

sigpic Just Chillin'

Comment

Know how you feel, mate. Mine was keyed on the rear wing earlier in the year - right down to the primer, but fortunately not down to the metal. I've not had it done yet - and it p*sses me off every time I notice it.

Comment

Sorry to see this Hope you get it looks s good as new soon
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Someone managed to hit mine in the nearside rear last year and forgot to mention it!!! Took mine to S J Curtis just round the road from me in Bristol and they did a fantastic job for a reasonable cost. Depends where in Wiltshire you are but might be worth giving them a call.

Comment

Working...
                X