BIGGG scratchs on poor DS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIGGG scratchs on poor DS3

after cleaning the car today since the wrc last weekend ive noticed numerous scratches across the bonnet , passenger door and deep scratches ( looks like spider webbing of paint) in rear bumper just above number plate. i hadnt noticed these before the rally but citroen had cleaned it the thursday before i went last week and i reckon they went at it with a scourer and pitchfork. its awful im gutted although i have managed to get 80% out with auto glym super resin polish i still no they are there n its bugging me . they wont touch my car agen.

Originally posted by mattds3sport View Post
    after cleaning the car today since the wrc last weekend ive noticed numerous scratches across the bonnet , passenger door and deep scratches ( looks like spider webbing of paint) in rear bumper just above number plate. i hadnt noticed these before the rally but citroen had cleaned it the thursday before i went last week and i reckon they went at it with a scourer and pitchfork. its awful im gutted although i have managed to get 80% out with auto glym super resin polish i still no they are there n its bugging me . they wont touch my car agen.
    Matt,

I think you're most likely right on the cause. The SRP is mostly filling it (it has fillers designed to mask marks, which it does superbly), but they will still be there.

Weather / time permitting, I'll try to machine it permanently out for you next year (next year because need some semi-decent weather), free, no charge, you'll just need to get it to BOT at the appropriate time, and probably spend the best part of a day at my place.

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

lol matt ad that appen to us i fecking hate the twonk @ town centre citroen sunderland<<<named and shamed for even washing a perfectly cleaned car as it was spotless when it went in and came back as if it ad been to bagdad ya might av to buy clive a drink or bottle of spirit as he loves detailing lol he's too far from me to do mine but im learning by reading threads on that detailingworld site hope u get it sorted fella :cool:
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

lol clive beat me to it
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Sorry to hear about scratchs I know exactly how you feel. I never allow the Citroen garage to provde the complmentary car wash as the car is never returned to the standard I expect and have to do it again in any case. Secondly the way the car are washed with industrial tools it's bound to cause damage.

Comment

Well I got mine bout week b4 the wrc and I waz doing the sercity for wrc at the road closed signs. And went up saturday as I live next to halfway ,monument hill and crychan like 3min drive too all of thm. so we up a diffrent way to evey one elc so we did not have too pay , when I ment an amy lorry so I palled over to thm throw I just cached a stick sticking out which put a nice mark in the sill gggrrrr ps I'm soz bout my spelling I can not spell to save my life

Comment

Originally posted by mylowales View Post
              Well I got mine bout week b4 the wrc and I waz doing the sercity for wrc at the road closed signs. And went up saturday as I live next to halfway ,monument hill and crychan like 3min drive too all of thm. so we up a diffrent way to evey one elc so we did not have too pay , when I ment an amy lorry so I palled over to thm throw I just cached a stick sticking out which put a nice mark in the sill gggrrrr ps I'm soz bout my spelling I can not spell to save my life
              Mylo, you're forgiven for the poor spelling but not forgiven for the structure of that enormous sentence.
              I have no idea what you just said.
              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Sorry mate I ment - Well I got mine ds3 about week be for the wrc . As I was doing the road closed sign. i went to watch sunday as I ive next to halfway ,monument hill and crychan like 3min drive too all of thm. so we up a different way to evey one so we did not have too pay , when I came across an amy lorry so I pulled over to thm throw I just hit a stick sticking out of the under growth which put a nice mark in the sill gggrrrr ps I'm soz bout my spelling I can not spell to save my life and I hope that better mate

Comment

Originally posted by mylowales View Post
                  ps I'm soz bout my spelling I can not spell to save my life and I hope that better mate
                  think this needs to be your signature lol

Fish i think he's saying he feels matts pain due to only having his ds3 a week before scratching it at the WRC when he was trying to get past a truck in a lane..?
                  Black and white E-HDI DS3

Originally posted by ZACK
                  Sorry Wools, Seems You Were Actually Right

Comment

Originally posted by Woolsy View Post
                    think this needs to be your signature lol

Fish i think he's saying he feels matts pain due to only having his ds3 a week before scratching it at the WRC when he was trying to get past a truck in a lane..?
                    Got it! I thought we were talking about baby seals in the zoo!
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                    X