Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond bright???

Hi There,

Been offered the diamond bright package from the dealer....
    whats everyones thoughts?
    Anyone took them up on it?
    How much did you pay in the end?

Questions questions questions i know but im sure someone will have the answers

Cheers

I posted a similar thread recently (Good news. I will never need to polish my car again (when I get it)) and the general concensus of opinion is that it is not that good and is very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.C View Post
      I posted a similar thread recently (Good news. I will never need to polish my car again (when I get it)) and the general concensus of opinion is that it is not that good and is very expensive.
      there asking £99.00 ive heard good things and bad, seeing swirl patterns when the suns out etcc just aint sure but it is only a ton

Comment

still be a ton badly spent use it for good products ie lambs wool mits microfibre cloths and cleaning products of your choice (or what ya used to) and use the 2 bucket method or as i do. 1 bucket and a hose lol thats only if ya like washing ya own motor things to avoid automated carwashes and scouts doing charity carwashes
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Jimdan.

Billy is spot on and spend your money on two buckets, wash mitts and soft drying towels..

Pay your dealer for swirls! No way. There's several threads on here about it - most dealers rush to apply it...

I detail as a serious hobby, please take a look at www.detailingworld. co.uk it will blow you mind away and quickly show you the difference swirl marks (normally caused by bad washing technique) make to the depth of shine to a car. I have spent over 20 hours removing them on a car for someone...

Save your money and invest in decent detailing washing gear is my advice...

Regards,
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

In a word; Nope.

Comment

Working...
            X