Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoglym Super Resin Polish!

Howdy,
    Now I've used a fair amount of cleaning products on my 'black on black' ds3 and didn't reckon much to most of them, such a turtle wax and other crap! I like meguiars detergent but their wax and I've used a few just seem to hard to get off! (by hand) I don't have a DA polisher yet -.- "I will have one" anyway I've had some super resin polish since I've had the car but never used it. Until the other day and it really impressed me really easy to put on and take off it leaves a glass finish too! I liked it that much I went and bought two more bottles!
    What does everybody else think ?!

I've always rated it. Here's my results with it:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-that-s-a-word

Comment

Yes I have to say it impressed me! So much so that I even had my mates car round n did his with it, it looked showroom quality

Comment

Yea iv always used it on my all black ds3, best stuff i found for ease of use an good finish. thinking of getting some collinite as well tho.
        “In less enlightened times, the best way to impress women was to own a hot car. But women wised up and realized it was better to buy their own hot cars so they wouldn't have to ride around with jerks.” - Scott Adams

Comment

Just used srp at weekend thought it would fill my very light swirl marks. For some reason it did not work. As for collinite bought some 915 last week, only had time to apply it to the the roof at weekend. Easy to apply and remove and the beading is amazing. Very impressed with it.

Comment

For detailing nuts like myself SRP is rated very highly - even my pro detailing friends love it - it's fillers hide swirls well....however the trick is applying it thinly - many moan about it being dusty - when in fact they've used far too much...take a look on www.detailingworld.co.uk there are articles there on it. It is classed as an all-in-one having both polish and protection (wax) type properties. It is best finished off with a decent wax as by itself it doesn't have long term protection.

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Cheers Clive I'll have a gander

Comment

Originally posted by metalmorgan View Post
                I've always rated it. Here's my results with it:

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-that-s-a-word
                Likewise, brings up the DS and my X5 brilliantly, Not into detailing, just Sunday Afternoon clean and polish. This works for me!

Comment

Working...
                X