Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi, I'm 17 and i just picked my first new car, a DS3 1.6 110HDi Dsport up a few days ago and i went for looks over practicality and got Black alloys, white body, black roof. I live in the country in Ireland have a hose, and well thats about it. I have no idea how to clean it properly lol. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

tighe

CliveP is your man when you need some advice about cleaning your car.

Comment

If you wanna have your car looking better than when it came outta the showroom you could have a look on DetailingWorld forums, (google), theres a lot of info on there

Comment

Originally posted by tighe2313 View Post
        Hi, I'm 17 and i just picked my first new car, a DS3 1.6 110HDi Dsport up a few days ago and i went for looks over practicality and got Black alloys, white body, black roof. I live in the country in Ireland have a hose, and well thats about it. I have no idea how to clean it properly lol. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

tighe
        Hi there, when you say you have a hose, do you a decent water pressure to it? Check out detailingworld.co.uk as mentioned, I'm also CliveP on there. Take a look at the guides section and start in particular on the guide on proper wash technique. There's loads of information on the site.

Originally posted by DS3Finland View Post
        CliveP is your man when you need some advice about cleaning your car.
        Thanks DS3Finland, compliment appreciated!

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
        If you wanna have your car looking better than when it came outta the showroom you could have a look on DetailingWorld forums, (google), theres a lot of info on there
        Absolutely spot on!

I fancy machining a DS3 again, I've done mine, perhaps I should contact the mods and we could run a little comp and I'll machine the winners car for them!

Regards,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

ORRRR you can just come do mine for free Clive ;p

not washed mine for a few months because its to cold xD and have been to busy -.-
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

Hi, sorry for the late response. I got a mitt and its been going the job really well. I am looking at getting this kit http://gtechniq.com/shop/3s-for-cars...nter-whatever/ I have researched the products included and they seem to come recommended. I was just wondering, as i have a limited knowledge of cars, if using the clearvision G1 would effect my automatic wipers. I assume it won't but rather safe than sorry.

Thanks,
            Tighe

Comment

Working...
            X