best wax for yellow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best wax for yellow??

right guys im a bit of a cleaning whore but never done a yellow car before. .. .

soon as the ds3 arrives the dealer is taking it inside for me to give it a good wax ect

i have supa guard for the interior of the car to protect it and have the same stuff for wheels or i will use my rim wax if thats not any use.

but was wondering what you thinks best for the yellow ds3?? was thinking on purchasing Bannana armour from dodo juice range.

i already have

megs gleaner wax
    ag HD wax
    dodo juice purple haze
    turtle wax
    and a few other brands

i like to experiment on customers cars but for some reason ive never had a yellow car to do yet

all comments welcome

Bees wax, of course!

Comment

dodo juice banana armour is good daryl
      Team Yellow not White

Comment

Hi there Wickedred,

As you probably know, any colour wax will work on any car - as long as the prep is top notch so will the wax be. Dodo make different coloured waxes but will be the first to say you can use any of their waxes on any colour. I've tried different coloured ones but still conclude that it's all down to the prep. The only time I've noticed a real difference is on white when acrylic sealants seem to bring white to life, but personally I've loved the warmth of wax.

My favourite wax is presently Autobrite Distinction, but I reserve it for cars I've fully machined first.

Be good to meet up, where are you from?

Regards,
        Clive.
        Last edited by CliveP; 10-01-2012, 20:52.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

im from aberdeen mate right up the top of scotland. . but i plan to come to the meet before french car show and i plan to go to french car show too . was there last year went on the track and it was awsome . .

heres a car i did back in october
          i think you might have to sign up to see if its on my forum

http://trackandstreetgrampian.com/sh...-justins-corsa

was just wondering what like the bannana armour is tbh as if i buy it i will keep it just for the ds3

some pictures of the c2 also . . .

http://c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?1...f-the-c2-today
          Last edited by Wickedredc2; 10-01-2012, 22:49.

Comment

Working...
          X