No announcement yet.

The lad decided to give his a polish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lad decided to give his a polish...

Been using these lately on my second lot,a really good quality cloth not thin like a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking very shiny, mine is really due a clean as well. Keep getting god damn webs on it around the mirrors and rear blade, driving me insane. Thanks for the recommendation though, in need of some more cloths so will give them a try!

Comment

Looks superb Kev. Did mine yesterday too, but I think I've posted enough pics of how shiny my DS3 is. Sorry about the broken link at the end. It's a smilie I can't remove. :ds3:
      Last edited by Funky; 20-08-2017, 21:51.
      DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah he's never been one for looking after his motor, but the ds3 send to off changed him , he just needs to go and buy his own gear instead of nicking mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Polished black cars look fab, sounds like your son has this all sorted using your products and cloths to get his looking like that
          sigpic

Comment

Looks good! Love a shiny black DS3!
            Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
            Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Car looks great!!

I get those cloths from Costco - top tip is the cut the labels off so they can't get in the way and scratch the paintwork
              My DS3R3... nearly....
              New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
              X