Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from barry sheen to barry shine

barrys first bath lol
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Looking great! Another Silver Rocket joins the club!
    LA PETITE FUSEE / THE LITTLE ROCKET

sigpic

Comment

Looks great!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Love it Billy
        My DS3R3... nearly....
        New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

me to cant fault it so much better that the 1st one we had glad we went for the upgraded model mrs loves it too all thats missing is the club decals and the heko wind deflectors but the wait will deffo be worth it lol
          e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
          Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

ok so i did it again lol wellcome to showroom shine sunday lol

Comment

Looks good Billy. VERY shiny!!!
              DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

That's a gorgeous colour combo.
                Brian's Owner

Comment

Working...
                X