Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Foam?

Hello guys!

Just been looking on youtube for cleaning products / tips / and alot of people are saying somthing about Snow foam?

My question is - is it any good? and what do i need to start foaming my car ?

Certain products? need a washer jet of some sort i have seen in the videos,

is there a kit out there that has it all in one? or have i no luck?

You Need A Pressure Washer And Yeah I Highly Recommend Snowfoam !

Comment

whats it doooooo is it just a lazy wash
      sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
      Third time around.
      Work in Progress

Comment

Originally posted by Rickzayne View Post
        whats it doooooo is it just a lazy wash
        You spray it over your car, leave it to soak 5-10 mins and its supposed to release all the dirt and stuff.. then I suppose you would rinse & wash as usual

Comment

It wont wash the car for you but will loosen dirt and grime making washing easier and less likely to cause swirl marks.
          Got mine from Autobrite,check out Detailingworld.co.uk
          Lots of discussion on there and divided opinion.

Comment

I have one myself that i got from cleanyourcar.co.uk they are brillant for cleaning the car. if you have a car that has been polished and wax and just need dust and small amount dirt it will remove it without having to use a mitt. As said before it helps to remove suborn dirt from the car so your not having to put as much pressure on the paint work. will get some pic's up of the snow on the car in a few days

Comment

I shall be buying a preasure washer then! so i can start FOAMING! , going to give the car a good clean tomorrow the hard way! Shall get some pictures up!

Comment

This is the reflection's i have gotten after the wash!

Last edited by jimual; 22-02-2012, 16:42. Reason: "EDDITT"

Comment

Snow foam f***ing rocks!

Get the snow foam lance from Autobrite direct, they are the best on the market or go onto detailing world for the group buy and get it cheaper.

We bought a Kärcher pressure washer (you can use it off a hose but is miles better with a jet wash)

Costs approx: Snow foam lance £40, pressure washer you can get a good Nilfisk one for under £50 (see detailing world for recommendations) and you MUST, MUST, MUST get some Magifoam from Autobrite not Super Snow foam, it's amazing.

Have fun!

Comment

Hello Mrs C, glad you love Autobrite's Magifoam, it's superb stuff!

I'm a mad detailer, machine polishing, the lot and I also work with Autobrite (not all the time)....

Drop me a note if you're into your detailing, like to meet another DS3 detailing buff (ps I'm on detailingworld as the same user name, you'll see me in Autobrite's part of the forum for sure!)...

Regards,
                    Clive.
                    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Sorry to bring up an old thread, just ordered my snow foam today direct from autobrite and purchased a refurb karcher for £30! yes £30, ok it is a refurb but 6 months warranty and the summer worth of washing cars and the odd patio. I shall post the results if it ever stops raining, car is filthy thanks to this lovely weather we are having.

Comment

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
                        Sorry to bring up an old thread, just ordered my snow foam today direct from autobrite and purchased a refurb karcher for £30! yes £30, ok it is a refurb but 6 months warranty and the summer worth of washing cars and the odd patio. I shall post the results if it ever stops raining, car is filthy thanks to this lovely weather we are having.
                        Have you not got a Hose pipe ban where you are Ben?
                        DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Nope one of the last places and the rain has only helped

Comment

Look forward to seeing the results of your snow foam usage, hope the refurb Karcher has some guts as the performance of snow is at least partly down to the pressure of the PW....

Have fun!

Regards,
                            Clive.
                            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Does anyone have an idea as to whether there's a snow gun that would fit a homelite dual flow washer? It's a hpw130. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X