Keeping the polished look!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping the polished look!!

Anyone got any tips on any products safe to use after every wash to maintain the shine (wash car every 2 wks). I have recently polished and waxed and want to maintain the look.

I want to know if there's a magical anti-fly barrier for the front of mine... Washed it on Thursday, now covered in fly carcasses again -_-

Comment

Ah i know it's a killer. Once I cleaned I didn't want to drive
      It because of that reason haha

Comment

AG aqua wax easy to use, smells well nice and maintance a great wax look between a BIG wash polish wax job (clay bar if needed)

Comment

Cool I think I actually bought that last year and just didn't use it.

Comment

Any of the "quick detailer" sprays are safe to use after every wash,I am using Autobrite Project 32 at the moment and think it's awesome.

Comment

Quick detailers are great but only for very light dust/dirt. Quick detailers + very dirty = scratches

Comment

Yea I want something that's not to harsh but does the job. I want to avoid the scratches ��

Comment

I will always do a wet wash before using AG aqua wax or any other quick detailers

Comment

OP said he wanted something to use after every wash so I would assume the paint is clean so no chance of scratches.

Comment

Working...
                    X