sun's out = cleaning bucket out :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sun's out = cleaning bucket out :)

So it was nice out today and decided to give my lemon a good clean.

IMG_0185 by Skylaq, on Flickr

Either she got rabies and foaming at the mouth or she's brushing her teeth
    Just got to say; I love snowfoam!!!

IMG_0197 by Skylaq, on Flickr

I think we got the wheels good.

So after I washed her, I open my hood to have a look and found one of those rubber caps missing... the ones that's covering the light bulbs.. so I'm happy its gonna be sunny and no rain tomorrow.. hope the dealer have some of those in stock for me. dang it!
    Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Wheels looks great mate, what did you use to get them so clean and gleaming?
    Last edited by alexmj1; 14-08-2012, 21:18.

Comment

lol ad to giggle @ first pic give it a rabies shot quick hahahaha its foaming at the mouth lol nice job mmmmmmmmm spangly clean wheels lol
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

What snow foam are you using?
        I have just got a sample from Ronnie at Orchard Autocare of their Cotton Candy snow foam and at a ratio of 100-1, it is extremely economical and leaves a stunning finish. If you want a closer look please click this link:
        http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=276237
        Also in the link is a demo of their Citrus pre clean, which is also another awesome product.
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Looks like one of your neighbours is climbing onto his roof to get a better look at your car in that first pic
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexmj1 View Post
            Wheels looks great mate, what did you use to get them so clean and gleaming?
            Just got them a proper wash with Sonax on the rims, and just washed them over with my mitten. And had some Megs (can't remember what it is called, but its purple and smells like candy) on the tyres

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
            What snow foam are you using?
            I have just got a sample from Ronnie at Orchard Autocare of their Cotton Candy snow foam and at a ratio of 100-1, it is extremely economical and leaves a stunning finish. If you want a closer look please click this link:
            http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=276237
            Also in the link is a demo of their Citrus pre clean, which is also another awesome product.
            I gotta get back to you on that one, it was my mates. He has told me before what's it called, but can't for the life of me remember....

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
            Looks like one of your neighbours is climbing onto his roof to get a better look at your car in that first pic
            Ha! he is actually painting his house... but I like your take on it better
            Citroën DS3 DSport THP 150 Sport yellow / Black roof

Comment

Working...
            X