Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Dash

Hi,
    I have my New DS3 which I love, any help on some soloution that I could buy to reduce the amount of dust that collects on the shiny black dash?
    Thanks

tbh i use autoglym show shine on dash or every other week i use autobrite bubblegum vinyl trim solution. dunno if tht helps thts just me theres plenty of other people tht will post hundreds of different products

Comment

Yeah, having OCD- cleaning it every day!!

Comment

I use "Meguiars" Interior detailer cleaner
        Its fine- as with most interior products, it usually just smells nice for half hour
        CBLUE
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Keep a microfibre cloth in your car for all the grubby fingerprints that magically appear on it
          http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
          Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Originally posted by chiefnerd View Post
            Keep a microfibre cloth in your car for all the grubby fingerprints that magically appear on it
            Yup I was early going to work so used my mf to wipe down the inside. Takes seconds.

sigpic
            Black on Black eHDI 110 Dsport+ :cool:

Comment

Autobrite do some great glass cleaning cloths, that work better than mf - no pile to them to leave any strands of cloth behind.

Comment

You could try wearing a full bio-hazard suit whilst driving and stop the source!

Quote from another website...

Research conducted on household dust shows that it is made up of; human and animal hairs, paper fiber, components of soil, skin cells, pollen, clothing fibers, food particles and smaller amounts of many other materials found in the house.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Don;t say that, Clive might go out and buy himself a Haz Mat suit to wear while driving
                  http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
                  Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Working...
                  X