Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some more cleaning goodies! not from Autobrite this time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more cleaning goodies! not from Autobrite this time!

Iron X - Snow Gel - I'll get some pics of it in action tomorrow, but it's basically a snow foam with their contamination removal built in! Pink foam ftw

Also got myself a new wash mitt, it's a Dodojuice 'wookie' - It is ridiculously big, but looks great!

Hi Chris,

How well did the Iron X - Now Gel combination work?

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

You'll have contaminated it from the air inside!!!! Quick, clean it!!! lol
      http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
      Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

lol I'm not that anal! Although I have just been to the pet store to buy a brush to comb it... :P - The Dodo-Juice wookie is a must buy for you Clive, I think you'll really like it - it drinks alot of water but I like the deep pile to it, just need to be wary on first use and get rid of the remnants of field/grass that can be hiding!

The Iron X gel I'm unsure tbh Clive - it doesn't have the visible workings effect like the normal Iron X or Purple Rain - I will say however that I did clay the car after the foam, and the clay was near perfect with literally no contaminants on it after I did the whole car.

Also got myself one of those Nilfisk PW to replace the old one! Just need to buy a flexi-hose now The weather wasn't in my favour as I said in my text message, but I just had to keep bringing stuff out/back into the garage all afternoon lol

Comment

That looks some Nookie Chris!

Like you say 'Massive'!

Glad you're Loving it, can just about see the DS beading in the background
          Clive.
          CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
          DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Whats wrong

Whats wrong with Autobrite then?
            CBLUE
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
            X