CliveP made me do it................Sealey PC2950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CliveP made me do it................Sealey PC2950

I've been happily washing cars for years with me wash'n'wax and the missus's bath sponge....................that is until I started reading Clive's posts. It's got so bad now that I shall have to put up another shelf in my garage for all these mitts, towels and potions that I've acquired. I even motorcycled over to Autobrite last week to get supplies!

Anyway the real point of this post is to confirm to anyone who has a Sealey PC2950 pressure washer that a snowfoam lance with a Bosch connector as below, fits the Sealey lance supplied with the washer. Prior to buying the snowfoam lance I trawled t'internet in vain for a confirmation so had to take a gamble in the end

Anyway must go and wash all me mitts and stuff before she finds them in the washing machine
    Bog standard 2010 DSport THP150, 1973 Clan Crusader, 2003 Harley Davidson Softail, 2007 Vespa 250GTS, 2011 Peugeot Boxer campervan ,a few push bikes, and one eMTB

It's when you find yourself using cotton buds to clean the back of the air vents is when you need to start worrying!
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Haha, I know the feeling. I've just got the last of my order through from Autobrite on Wednesday. Planning on cleaning the car first thing tomorrow and see if I can get it anywhere near Clives, even half as good would be awesome.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Fantastic!!!!! Love it, and you're only up the road from me in Derby!

Bigfeet, you mean you've not laid on your back, underneath the car, with a cotton bud, to remove muck when prepping to showroom standards? I know someone who has! lol...

Patrick, excellent stuff too my friend!

We need to do a detailing meet I think!

Regards,
        Clive.
        CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
        DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
          Fantastic!!!!! Love it, and you're only up the road from me in Derby!

Bigfeet, you mean you've not laid on your back, underneath the car, with a cotton bud, to remove muck when prepping to showroom standards? I know someone who has! lol...

Patrick, excellent stuff too my friend!

Regards,
          Clive.
          Never stick cotton buds or Q tips in your ears though. Nothing smaller than your elbow should go in your ear!!
          sigpic

Comment

Cotton Buds only exist to give blokes a reason to follow their missus into Boots!

Me lying on my back cleaning the car Clive?? Don't be silly, so you all know us Car Salesmen are filthy rich so I have my hoards of minions do that!!

Comment

You're right AJ! Not a good idea!

LOL, Bigfeet! I confess it was not me cleaning the underside of my car with cotton buds, but I will try to get a picture of the car in question......!
              CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
              DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

There was a lad at FCS, Jamie I think (sorry if I'm wrong!) whose car was just jaw dropping clean. Put everybody to shame!

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
                  Regards,
                  Clive.
                  I'd be up for that- At least get an hour booked in for a chat at the NATIONAL next year
                  DS3ADI take note
                  CBLUE
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Hi CliveP,

Sorry to 'hijack' this thread. I was just on DW and noticed you are in Burton, I'm South Derby too, I've read loads of your tips and tricks and new to detailing myself. Think it would be awesome to have a detailing meet!

I drove to autobrite last week and bought a lance, magifoam, and got given a few extras bits too!

Comment

It's foamtastic, it's bubbly brilliant, it's snow joke!

Comment

Now you can make the full trustable shopping on the internet with the help of the trusted person that they need to do. There are many people who are working on the papernow hay may help to get full-time access to the same account.

Comment

Working...
                        X