Dirty Stuff This New Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Stuff This New Year.

After going back to work this year I cant help notice how depressingly dirty my car gets in just a few days. I've been back at work 3 days now and its already filthy after its New year clean. (This might be to do with having to go through floods and down lanes to get to work.) Anyway I thought id check out how Dirty fellow DS3 owners are and upload a few pictures.

Attached Files

Mine has been awful.

More photos in the Dirty thread here
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

i would upload pics but will av to wait till its dirty again as i cleaned it yesterday but give it a couple more days and it'll soon be grey but then its the enjoyment of cleaning it again. nowt wrong with a bit of ds3 ocd lol
      e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
      Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

I washed and cleaned the C4 a few days ago with some new meguiars gear and it did look lovely...

But now the tyres are brown, mud up the sides and even on the windows. This time of year really is evil - doesn't help that it's Black either...
        Franklin
        Citroen C4 By Loeb THP - Sport Red

Comment

Originally posted by Citroening View Post
          I washed and cleaned the C4 a few days ago with some new meguiars gear and it did look lovely...

But now the tyres are brown, mud up the sides and even on the windows. This time of year really is evil - doesn't help that it's Black either...
          LOL try having a white car this time of the year, must say black & white cars look great clean or dirty.

i do get great enjoyment watching the transformation from dirty to clean........I need to get out more........7th july waxstock

Comment

Working...
          X