Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microfibre towel

Hi guys i went to my local B&Q today and this is what i came across

extra large kent yellow microfiber drying towels (30" X 20" approx)

£3.98 per towel but B&Q are doing buy 2 get 1 free so that works out at 2.65 per towel,

Asda are selling there green towels at £3.00 each, last time i looked, this is also a great price and a really great drying towel, well I have 7 of them already

As and when i get to use them i will update what i think of them, i have high hopes

Forest-sion

Enjoy my friend! I understand they are fine.....

Regards,
    Clive.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Got a few of these off Amazon a few months back.

They work really well, the only thing I will say is wash them separately unless you want your other stuff to have a yellow colour too
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Clive i need to give you a call very soon what time in the evening will be best for you

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        They work really well, the only thing I will say is wash them separately unless you want your other stuff to have a yellow colour too
        Thanks for the heads up on that 1

Comment

hi i use the Green ones from asda they a Great yellow ones should be the same you cant have too many.
          DS3 RACING | SUPERCHIPPED 233bhp/321nm | ITG INDUCTION

sigpic

Comment

Hi mate,

I wish we'd have spoken over the Xmas break, my world has gone mad, my normal business is quarter end and calls galore on detailing stuff and my other hobby....

Let's try to speak one night this week, I presume I can try you any night after say 8pm when hopefully business starts to settle?

Thanks,
            Clive.

Originally posted by Forest-sion View Post
            Clive i need to give you a call very soon what time in the evening will be best for you

Thanks for the heads up on that 1
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Wooly mammoth ! <3

Comment

Working...
              X