Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning DS3 lease car

Hi All,

I have a black DS3 which is being returned in March as i had it on a 2 year lease.

I have managed to scuff 2 of the alloys and figured i should look into getting them fixed prior to return.

Can anyone recommend someone decent to do this, as they are the white two tone wheels and i believe can only be diamond cut.

As i have no spare it's not as simple as just popping the wheel into somewhere, so i am hoping someone here can offer some assistance.

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Regards

Lee

My advice would be to check with the lease company first, they make categorise it as fair wear and tear.
    ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
    Bigfeet's File Repository
    The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

thanks for the reply.

I did try asking to talk to someone at citroen about it, but i could only talk to the leasing finance people who couldnt help, and said i would have to wait until the inspection which would be too late....

I have heard that the penalty cost can be less than the refurb cost sometimes, but without being able to talk to someone makes it a bit of a gamble.

Comment

Hmmm....there should be a section in your T's & C's about wear and tear, maybe worth a read.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

i would imagine it will come under wear and tear , but the alloys wont be easily refurbed

Comment

^ Lol look who it is !

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
              ^ Lol look who it is !
              hiya !

Comment

This is interesting... I'm in a similar situation. Although I've curbed mine already on one alloy. What's the company called? let me know how you get on

Comment

I originally got my car though a local lease broker but it turns out it was through Citroen all along.

curbed is more like a description for mine as opposed to scuff.... a guy from a local company is seeing my mates car tomorrow and I'm gonna get him to come and have a look to get his opinion.

I'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                  X