Exterior plastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior plastic

One of my black plastic exterior panels by the door has White patches on it. I have tried two different exterior plastic products but neither have worked. Ideally I am guessing that I need something with some Black colouring in it to mask the hazy white marks. any suggestions? Thanks!

Originally posted by Goonerman1 View Post
    One of my black plastic exterior panels by the door has White patches on it. I have tried two different exterior plastic products but neither have worked. Ideally I am guessing that I need something with some Black colouring in it to mask the hazy white marks. any suggestions? Thanks!
    See threads below. All you are doing is removing the wax polish residue

I use Autoglym - Bumper Care on all exterior black plastic.

Whoops repeated your post
    Last edited by AJ07; 27-04-2013, 06:57.
    sigpic

Comment

Thx ...will give it a go

Comment

A good clean with apc (all purpose cleaner) first. A dedicated car apc or something like star drops will do. Then apply a good trim restorer. I use auto finesse revive. It leaves a nice satin finish. It's non greasy to the touch and water beads on it like on waxed paintwork.
        Prep is the key.

Comment

Off the shelf, autoglym fast glass is good for getting polish residue off of trim then a bit of autobrite trim and tyre gel will bring it up lovely!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X