'Speed Clean' Example - 26 minutes start to finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Speed Clean' Example - 26 minutes start to finish

As you lot sometimes think Andy and I spend hours cleaning our cars (ok, ok, we do), here's an example of a 'Speed Clean'...

This is a pre-wash car with citrus degreaser, wheels cleaned, rinsed off, wash, dry, and quick detailer applied at speed (but all still done safely) to my car.

Start time: 720pm (less than an hour ago)
    End time: 746pm (so a total of 26 minutes).

Yes, it helps the car has all the basic prep done before, this means it's easy to clean it quickly - I will only do it this quickly if there's not too much muck, as I didn't snow foam it.

What do you think?

Phew, I'm sweating, that was a bit quick!

Regards,
    Clive.
    Last edited by CliveP; 23-06-2013, 19:18.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Awesome! Looks great

The work before really helps, just 'quickly' cleaned WTF, she needs a loads of work doing! Gave up on the minor points, they can annoy me another time. The big bits look clean!
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by CliveP View Post
      As you lot sometimes think Andy and I spend hours cleaning our cars (ok, ok, we do), here's an example of a 'Speed Clean'...

This is a pre-wash car with citrus degreaser, wheels cleaned, rinsed off, wash, dry, and quick detailer applied at speed (but all still done safely) to my car.
      Yes we bloody do lol

Usual standard of goodness my pal; 25 minutes will be my target for my next 'Speed Clean' now. It probably took you longer to upload to Photobucket and write this thread than the actual speed clean.

As we keep stating, a well prepped car is soooo much easier to maintain.

Andy and Clive - here to help the DS3 Community to detail DS3s'
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Looks good Clive
        sigpic

Comment

Good- bit of tyre black would be icing on the cake
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment