Weekend Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Clean

Had a nice little 4hr clean on the weekend. Just thought I would share some pics....

Attached Files
    94JDA

And some more.....
    Attached Files
    94JDA

Comment

You cleaned it and it fell over?!?

JB

Comment

Looks great!
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Good job, now weed that bloody driveway!!
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Looks good pal, nice colour combo too. Would love to be able to do a detail in 4 hours. Was probably 4 hours into the detail on a fellow members car on Sunday before the wash mitt and shampoo even touched the bodywork lol

What LSP are you using mate?
            Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
            Take a pride in your ride
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
              Looks good pal, nice colour combo too. Would love to be able to do a detail in 4 hours.
              Ah- but he didn't say detail Rabid- he said clean
              Us mere mortals only clean cars, not detail
              In fact you could say some of us "car wash and polish" which is about my limit LOL

Nice car and clean Joe
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Looks really good, it's great when your efforts are visible in the finished product isn't it ?

I am a learner but Clive and Andy have helped me loads so far.......
                sigpic

Comment

Lol not my drive way...
                  I just cleaned alloys, gave the car the usual wash, Wax wheels, Wax body work, Fast glass on the windows, Black tim touch up on all the black bits... Done

Not too sure what you mean by LSP Andy?

You can really tell when you have put the effort in. I picked up a few tips for Clive and Andy too. So much you can look into though!
                  94JDA

Comment

Just looked into at LSP means. I used AutoGlym wax and turtle wax detailing spray.
                    The spray doesn't really make much of a difference in my eyes. I prefer to use it on the times when I can't be asked to get the wax out...
                    94JDA

Comment

Looks awesome!

Killed another laptop, on via tapa on my phone. Another victory for me vs technology -_-
                      My DS3R3... nearly....
                      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeauger View Post
                        Just looked into at LSP means. I used AutoGlym wax and turtle wax detailing spray.
                        The spray doesn't really make much of a difference in my eyes. I prefer to use it on the times when I can't be asked to get the wax out...
                        Hi mate, is that the HD wax then that you are using? That was the first "proper" wax I bought. So easy to apply; just remember though that less is more.

2 fantastic detailing sprays instead of the Turtle Wax are Zaino Z6 and Auto Finesse Finale. AutoBrites Berry Blast is also supposed to be a good one (Clive maybe able to confirm this) Applied with a plush mf, these DO make a difference and give that just polished look without having to get all the gear out.

Zaino Z6 results:

Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 17-07-2013, 06:11.
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Sorry I used Meguiars Car Liquid Wax on the weekend.
                          I will have to give them sprays a try then. From your pictures it looks really good. I've never used them before so I just went for a cheaper option first to try it out.

Would you say hard wax's are better than liquid wax's? I want to try some better products but I have only ever used liquid ones.
                          94JDA

Comment

If it was a choice between hard and soft, hard wins ever time.
                            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

I'll have a look into some hard wax on my next order of bits. I will also try the Z-6 aswell.

Any recomendations on the hard wax? I dont want to be spending too much though.
                              94JDA

Comment

Working...
                              X