Couple of Quick Pics from Two Recent Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of Quick Pics from Two Recent Details

Well having been asked for any pictures of recent details I've done, I decided to just post these few shots of two of them, don't want to bore you too much! - I've had loads on with detailing over the summer (just as I like it ) so maybe time to slow a little bit for the winter (and my real job gets even more hectic this time of year), and Detailing is purely my hobby! Let me know what you think:

This is Beefmasta's DS3 that I prepped for Trax - single stage Autobrite Enrich, finished with Seal and Protect, (lots of other products but the key ones) just a quick ten hour or so job

Here's a Black Megane I did this last weekend, this was a bit of a training session as well - Autobrite Enrich, Cherry Glaze, LSP was Autobrite Black Magic Wax, I forgot how this combination can look nice and wet

A Roof Reflection Shot:

Nothing this coming weekend (well it is my 21st (cough) birthday, so I will try and resist a detail, lol), but I'm booked for 5th October!

All in all another a couple of satisfying details I've done this year, happy owners = happy Clive

Regards,
    Clive.
    Last edited by CliveP; 24-09-2013, 21:57.
    CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
    DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

That Megane looks like an oil slick. GORGEOUS. Good job as per usual Mr P.

Sent from my Experia Z tablet using Tapatalk
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Cheers Andy

Comment

That Megane is amazing Clive (I'd already seen how good Beefy's car looked at Trax), I think I need to try the same on my DS3, did you use just these products:

Autobrite Enrich, Cherry Glaze, LSP was Autobrite Black Magic Wax
        Or was there machining in there as well ?
        sigpic

Comment

You have to apply Enrich by machine, so yes there was some machining in there too. That said Cherry Glaze by hand (i.e. with no machining) followed by your choice of LSP will work well - Beefy's car was finished with Seal and Protect for Trax.... (not Black Magic)...

Regards,
          Clive.

Comment

Looks grubby to me...............................wonder if my screen needs cleaning?

JB

Comment

Both of them look great Clive. Mine is still looking shiny and I've had a chance to clean it since I saw you.
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
              X