Cherry glaze
      Wax?
      Yes, then a QD to top it all off

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

It appears there are two products called Ultra Slick. Firstly is the QD from Finish Kare and secondly which I'm sure Clive has used is Autobrites Ultra Slick which is a sealant.

"A new polymer Ultraslick paint sealant that gives you a superior, ultraslick and gloss finish to all paint surfaces, glass, chrome, and plastics. The ultimate in paint finishes, very economical and effective and as always with a Autobrite Direct product so so easy to use and i almost will stretch to say it being - Idiot proof!

Ultraslick seal is a ultimate slick glass like polymer paint sealant from autobrite direct that gives you a durable & glorious shine and gloss. in seconds. An ultimate crystal paint sealant that has no cleaning or filling capabilities, a pure liquid hyper gloss paint sealant that is so easy to use. It forms a crystal barrier protection on the paint surface due to the modern technology of cross-linked polymers to protect the car from all the elements such as UV and frost. it really adds that ultimate protection Ultraslick seal is the last stage protection needed for your car."

So if you wanted to use these products.....
        2BM
        Dry
        Decontaminate
        AB Cherry Glaze
        AB Ultra Slick

Sent from my Experia Z tablet using Tapatalk
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

So would you say ultra slick is a wax replacement?
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

Thanks Andy - yep indeed AB Ultraslick is a sealant.
            Rick, it's used instead of a wax, an alternative to a wax. Wax = natural, sealant = man-made equivalent, won't bore you anymore otherwise I'll be typing all night answering!, lol)...

Regards,
            Clive.
            CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
            DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

What a load of rubbish, really Clive you traded the mighty DS for that????

Tut, tut....

Only messing! Looks nice mate, hope your are driving it more than polishing it *ahem*
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                What a load of rubbish, really Clive you traded the mighty DS for that????

Tut, tut....

Only messing! Looks nice mate, hope your are driving it more than polishing it *ahem*
                Cheers BigFeet - oh yes definitely drive it more than polish it - I drive it seven days a week and only wash/clean it twice a week, ok sometimes three!

Regards,
                Clive.
                CL11 VEP 2011 Former DSport Plus 150THP Sport Red, now something else.......
                DS3 Club's Former Resident OCD Detailer!

Comment

Working...
                X