Second go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second go

So another go with the das6 pro and the megs mf kit and i think the results speak for them selfs. This time a old door and scrubbed really hard with a green scrubber to leave this
    To leave this

I did need to go over it twice to get this finish but it just goes to show how effective this megs system is.

I feel totally confident about tackling the ds now as the paint on that is only lightly swirled and will take less work and pressure

Well pleased how this came out 😃

Mark

Nice, good job
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Thats real good Sparky- wish you were closer, like down South East on Sussex coast- Ive got a bonnet I need someone to have a go at with a DA polisher
        Anyone pretty please? (The bonnets not on the car)
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Second go

Cheers guys.

Chris i would gladly do your bonnet for you if i was closer. Its worth giving it a go if you can get yourself a da polisher it really is a joy to do just go easy and its fine. I think the only way you could go wrong with this is if the paint was really thin and you was using to much pressure then you might run into problems

Mark

Comment

Thanks Mark- Aberdeen a bit far
            Got the bonnet from a salvager. just a few scratches and scuffs, maybe more than a few. Its even the same RED colour as my exisiting.
            Scratches are better with Meguiars Ultimate, MeguiArs scratch X, Modern day TCut. Washed and polished but most still there
            Would love to try a polisher, but not spending £100 to give it a go, and it dont work LOL

Original TCut next stop- then my Magic pen- Ha-Ha

Back up plan is Black plastidip
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              Thanks Mark- Aberdeen a bit far
              Got the bonnet from a salvager. just a few scratches and scuffs, maybe more than a few. Its even the same RED colour as my exisiting.
              Scratches are better with Meguiars Ultimate, MeguiArs scratch X, Modern day TCut. Washed and polished but most still there
              Would love to try a polisher, but not spending £100 to give it a go, and it dont work LOL

Original TCut next stop- then my Magic pen- Ha-Ha

Back up plan is Black plastidip
              Have you thought about one of these mate ? http://bit.ly/1jc3JqC

The reviews on youtube look not bad

Mark

Comment

Working...
              X