Autoglym Perfect Bodywork Gift Collection £10 + 3for2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoglym Perfect Bodywork Gift Collection £10 + 3for2

Halfords are doing the Autoglym Perfect Bodywork Gift Collection for £10. (Normally £25) and it is also 3 for 2. So I have just bought 3 for £20 instead of £75!

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...atalogId=10151

Great find for some great products

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Good buy that. I had a good deal from them last weekend. I ordered online as part of 3 for 2, Megs Tyre gel, Megs Scratch X and a clay cloth, should have been £22 on the offer. Twice I went to collect and the cloth wasn't there, the third time they gave me the cloth for free, so all there items cost me £9.99

Comment

Good find, I saw this offer yesterday but I had already bought them separate for a fiver. Ended up getting the Farecla G3 Body Prep Clay Mitt, Megs gold class and Autoglym trim gel with the 3 for 2 offer. Cleaning the Mrs car this afternoon and maybe the range rover so might post some pics up of the progress with these and the other products that Andy has recommended.
        :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
        Partsworld-UK.com
        Email
        Call: 01246 268896
        We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
        *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Nice one, always very interested to hear what peoples observations of using certain products are

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Hopefully the AF Iron Out will arrive this morning which i'm looking forward to trying
            :ds3:The Parts Advisor:ds3:
            Partsworld-UK.com
            Email
            Call: 01246 268896
            We're also dealers for Alfa, Fiat, Abarth, Hyundai, Seat, Suzuki and Volvo
            *Please take a minute to write a quick review under your items on Partsworld-UK.com and also on Facebook*

Comment

Working...
            X