No announcement yet.

Advice for a newbie cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It won't harm it if you do get some on there, but I wouldn't use it. It's designed to be used on painted surfaces. I use Obsession Wax Nero trim dressing in the trim, and the Pm glass cleaner on the glass. Some people do put QD on glass, but they aren't all suitable and I find it causes smears and streaks.

Comment

• Look at Mark holding the reins whilst the resident OCD washmitt meister is otherwise pre-occupied. Keep up the good work Bobbys Nuts. Should you require any samples to try before purchasing larger bottles then please don't hesitate to give me a shout at www.cleanyourride.co.uk [emoji106][emoji106]
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        Look at Mark holding the reins whilst the resident OCD washmitt meister is otherwise pre-occupied. Keep up the good work Bobbys Nuts. Should you require any samples to try before purchasing larger bottles then please don't hesitate to give me a shout at www.cleanyourride.co.uk [emoji106][emoji106]
        See how I've grown up! Especially since it was me who started this thread last year!

You're still the king though mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
          You're still the king though mate!
          I know [emoji6]
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/SpeedSociet...4632747554025/ Thought this was quite fitting

Comment

Working...
            X