Tut tut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky ds3 View Post
    For a quick detailer mate i would recommend sonax extreme bsd it really is good stuff

Mark
    Aye cheers mate, that's what I was probably going to go with after reading the thread about it. I'll get some ordered for next weekend.

Comment

I will OBVIOUSLY recommend the BSD. I got the 750ml to try and after the first go, immediately ordered the 5L bottle. Much more efficient cost wise.

I haven't tried my new FinishKare tyre dressing yet (great reviews) but PERL is very good as is AutoSmart Highstyle. Problem with anything from Autosmart is getting hold of the stuff as its mostly sold to trade.

Sellers on the bay do sell it but AS recently bought some random bottles to test and found 90% were heavily diluted so not worth getting from there. You may have some luck on Amazon.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
        I will OBVIOUSLY recommend the BSD. I got the 750ml to try and after the first go, immediately ordered the 5L bottle. Much more efficient cost wise.

I haven't tried my new FinishKare tyre dressing yet (great reviews) but PERL is very good as is AutoSmart Highstyle. Problem with anything from Autosmart is getting hold of the stuff as its mostly sold to trade.

Sellers on the bay do sell it but AS recently bought some random bottles to test and found 90% were heavily diluted so not worth getting from there. You may have some luck on Amazon.

Ive yet to try autosmarts products mate i did get my buckets. Grit guards and spray bottles from them so might give some of there things a go

Mark

Comment

Great prices and very effective products

Last edited by Clean Your Ride; 06-04-2014, 00:44.
          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
          Take a pride in your ride
          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
          X