Servicing on lease agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
    Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but my car is coming up for it's next service and Citroen want a whopping £350!!

My lease agreement says I need to use an 'Authorised' Citroen garage, but how to I know what's authorised? I found the following website that says they use 'genuine parts which are of “Original Equipment” (OE) quality standard.' - is that classed as authorised? They're £150 cheaper than going to the dealer!

http://www.servicingstop.co.uk/citroen_service.html
    I've had no problem with getting the fixed price service @ £195.

http://info.citroen.co.uk/servicing-offer
    DS 3 1.6 THP 165 DSport - Ink Blue body / Black roof.

Comment

The conditions of Citroen has in place for lease cars is that they must go to Citroen for servicing. As it's their car is their rules I'm afraid.
      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
      Bigfeet's File Repository
      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

The conditions of Citroen has in place for lease cars is that they must go to Citroen for servicing. As it's their car is their rules I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
          But can I get it for £200 per the link above? £350 seems steep for a full service??

Comment

Originally posted by Greaterix View Post
            I've had no problem with getting the fixed price service @ £195.

http://info.citroen.co.uk/servicing-offer
            I went to that link and followed the 'book now' but it still wanted to charge me £358.

If you read the FAQ it sounds like this only applies to older cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Timberflake View Post
              I went to that link and followed the 'book now' but it still wanted to charge me £358.

If you read the FAQ it sounds like this only applies to older cars.
              I've just had my 3rd service done, and it was a fixed price original pats (£245) - My first and second were fixed price (£195).

Freeborn Group wokingham is where I've had my last two fixed price ones done http://www.freeborngroup.co.uk/citro...ice-servicing/

Seems they have updated their website since tho.
              DS 3 1.6 THP 165 DSport - Ink Blue body / Black roof.

Comment

I managed to get them down to £267 including courtesy car

Comment

DS3 on Lease from Freeborn

I'm confused.:confused:
                  I picked up my DS3 1.6 edhi last October and thought my first service was 16k miles or 12 months and now a quick look at my service agreement indicates 10k miles or 12 months.
                  Is it usual for lease companies to alter the service schedule?
                  Worcestershire Sauce

Comment

Having had an Ehdi Dsport I know the service interval was either 12,500 miles or 12 months. The new Bluehdi engines are 16,000 miles or 12 months as Biggy says.
                    Last edited by scubagazza; 22-07-2015, 22:12.
                    DS3 1.6 Bluehdi Dsport Plus :STrooper:

Comment

Originally posted by Ashxtc View Post
                      I'm confused.:confused:
                      I picked up my DS3 1.6 edhi last October and thought my first service was 16k miles or 12 months and now a quick look at my service agreement indicates 10k miles or 12 months.
                      Is it usual for lease companies to alter the service schedule?
                      Again leasing companies failing to provide their customers with the right information....

eHDi engines from July 2012 are 12,500 miles or 12 months between services. The 10,000 mile option is only recommended for those drivers who use the car under arduous conditions.

Comment

^^^^^^ - Cheers Biggie.

I wonder what they mean by Arduous Conditions?
                        Worcestershire Sauce

Comment

Working...
                        X