Bellone wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bellone wheels

Just bought ds3 with bellone wheels, the wheels are mint apart from what looks like water marks on the silver part of the wheels. Has anyone any ideas of what gets this off

I think you could be talking about corrosion, have you any pics?
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Yeah that sounds exactly like corrision seen on a lot of these wheels.... I have a small area of this now on one of mine around the centre cap area, will be taking it into my dealer at some point to have it assessed, as I understand it CUK will replace these upto three years from manufacture ?
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, just took another look and I think it is corrosion. So I will be taking it to Citroen for them to have a look before the warranty is up. Thanks for that

Comment

Shouldn't have any problems, they replaced all four of mine under warranty all I had to pay was their labour for the change over.

Comment

You had to pay for labour ? That seems harsh for a piece of warranty work....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              You had to pay for labour ? That seems harsh for a piece of warranty work....
              That was my initial thought
              Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
              Take a pride in your ride
              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                all I had to pay was their labour for the change over.
                They had your pants down.

Comment

I wasn't bothered to be honest, my car was out of just out of warranty and I'd only just bought it

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                    Yeah that sounds exactly like corrision seen on a lot of these wheels.... I have a small area of this now on one of mine around the centre cap area, will be taking it into my dealer at some point to have it assessed, as I understand it CUK will replace these upto three years from manufacture ?
                    What?! I was told to "wheels will not be replaced under warranty" after my wheels (all 4) had corrosion after owning the car for just 2 weeks... :'-(
                    Which dealer did you use?

Comment

I think most, if not all Citroen dealers are now able to have these replaced under warranty.... I have a corrosion mark on one of mine and will ask them to replace it at next service.... There are a lot of posts on here where the wheels have already been replaced by dealers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X