Bluetooth failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth failure

Hi my Bluetooth has stopped working. It connects fine and rings when a call comes through, however there is no audio when I answer. This means when I make or receive a call I can't hear or the person on the other end can't hear me! Any suggestions please. I've done a factory reset on the unit and tried a different phone. Please help as I'm struggling without it, as I cover 45000 miles a year and my 2.5 year old DS3 has just clocked 110000.

Sounds daft but have you tried adjusting the volume? It's set for each source so could have been turned right down.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yea tried volume. Just get hissing noise.

Comment

Originally posted by JRN View Post
        Yea tried volume. Just get hissing noise.
        I'd get your dealer to check it over then.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

If you have tried the Bluetooth with a different mobile with the same outcome it does suggest that there is an issue with the NOMAD unit inside the car, go and speak with your dealer who will be able to search through Citroen Service for a possible solution.

The only thing is unless you have the extended mileage warranty you will out of guarantee so you may have to pay for the fix.
          ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
          Bigfeet's File Repository
          The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Mine's been acting up since the beginning, sometimes the whole unit simply freezes when trying to connct to phone. It works, but throws a constant shadow fault code (open circuit).
            Have not done anything to it as it usually goes away after the car stands a while.
            Citroën DS3 Racing 2011 Polar White
            ZRP con rods, Wössner pistons, Forge Ind. Kit, Forge IC hard pipes, etuners S3 (E85, launch control), Clemens-Motorsport IC, cylinder head porting, oil pump mod, Devils Own WMI, Forge BOV, Powerflex rear engine mount, LEDs, Citroen mudflaps, Ragazzon de-cat/200cc sports cat, Mongoose catback

Ex: BMW M135iA (2008) * BMW M3 E46 SMG2 (2003) * Subaru Impreza WRX STi (2007) * BMW M3 E46 (2001) * Seat Leon 1.8 TS4 (2003)
            sigpic

Comment

It would appear that recently made ds3's are having problems with Bluetooth. My Bluetooth system works but never shows the caller ID, been to the dealers and after three wasted visits it appears that they now have to write a software update. The courtesy car citreon lent me did exactly the same. Lost a days work because of this Citreon customer services not interested.

Comment

Working...
              X