the deeds been done the ds3 is going in september

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the deeds been done the ds3 is going in september

hi guys and gals. just thought id let you all know that after a lot of discussions with the mrs and the fact that me daughter has had a baby (mrs wants a 5 door) we have put an order in for a factory built renault capture Dynamique MediaNav 1.5 dCi 90 w/Stop Start in mercury. my partner is on the motability scheme and thats the one she liked as the seat leon we also looked at wasnt up to par. plus its a good spec on the capture. we will be sorry to see the ds go as we have had 3 lovely years out of it only 26.00 miles on the clock with only 1 prob when the dpf got clogged. i will still be popping on now and again as this is a great forum with lots of friendly people. and ill still be posting stuff i find on fleabay. plus once the babys a bit older will prob be back to a ds again as its a stunning car and the update model looks superb with the new front lights. did look at the ds4 and c4 but the rear of the ds4 getting in and out is ok if ya a midget n the c4 is mostly driven by old folk in my area so that put the mrs off too hahahaha ive met some great people on here and on the 1 meet i went too and the admin team are also a friendly bunch. thank you all for making the ds3 a fantastic experience to have for the short time we`ve had it

p.s. the all white norev 1.43 model as seen in my sig is not for sale so hands orf lol
    Last edited by billy smith; 30-06-2014, 12:05.
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Sorry to hear about the change to a Renault, hope you enjoy it though
    sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the new car, post some pics when you get it
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140630_004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	356735Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140630_005.jpg
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	356736Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140630_006.jpg
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	356737 a few shots of what it could look like taken from renaults configurator as i cant find a mercury one with the silver wheels
        e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
        Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Looks awesome!

Glad to hear you will be popping in every now and then!

Also, congratulations on be a Grandparent!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

cheers guys i'll be sorry to see the ds go but u know that saying happy woman happy home lol

thanks joni yeah its not bad to drive either as ya sat higher up than a conventional motor.

Comment

Should have waited for the C-Cactus

Enjoy the motor mate and we will see you from time to time
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

biggy the cactus is far to ugly lol now the tubik yes please but neither of them will be on the motability scheme soon but then give it 3yr n hope to av another ds lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  ..... and we will see you from time to time
                  He'll be here with Transformer reviews I'm sure
                  My DS3R3... nearly....
                  New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

well all im gonna say about transformers 4 is the cgi is excellent and the updated models they give themselfs whoop whoop. oh av i told ya all ive seen it n cant wait till number 5 hahaha

Comment

well status update still got the ds as the captures delayed and today while driving back home ran over what i thought was a stone until i got home n could hear a nice shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh comming from the rear driver side tyre so ad a butchers n great half a f*%$ing stanley blade with a little bit sticking out mrs was just about to run her hand over it until i shouted at her lol pulled out offending half a blade and used the quick fix tyre weld kit supplied with the car so off to quick fit tomoz for a new tyre lol spose it was bound to happen as the tyres have been on for 3 yr and still have loads of tread left.

Comment

I use Kwik Fit Mobile.

I found a big Screw in my tyre a few weeks ago, it had only done 2,000 miles :mad:
                        A Citroën Fanatic

CE14 C3 Picasso 1.6i VTi Exclusive EGS In Pearl White, With 17" Clover Alloy Wheels, Black Pack, Chrome Mirror Covers, Mudflaps, Wind Deflectors, Hand Controls & Steering Ball.
                        CE11 WOH C3 1.6i VTi Exclusive Auto With 17” Sonneberg Alloy Wheels & Visability Pack.My Old Car.
                        CA10 KZB C4 Picasso 2.0HDi 138BHP VTR+ EGS, Brothers Old Car.

Comment

My tyres are 16m old and have done almost 22k miles, not much life left in the fronts now though
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                            My tyres are 16m old and have done almost 22k miles, not much life left in the fronts now though
                            When I had my 20k service, my fronts didn't have much life in them either.

Service guy suggested next time to swap the fronts & rears at around 10k.

Obviously doesn't help you, but it might help someone if they tend to drive as enthusiastically as we do
                            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140919_001.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	357004Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20140919_003.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	357005 well had a lovely morning at kwik fit rear was knackered due to the slice the stanley blad put in it and also needed both fronts done so who ever gets bof as their next motor will av 3 new tyres on it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X