No announcement yet.

Replace the old headlight with the new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did your 3d lights get smashed THP ?
    sigpic

Comment

my guess £999
      Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

I think Biggie should arrange for a set to be sent to the winner (exact or closest)
        sigpic

Comment

Great idea I'll have all the numbers from £300 to £1500 lol

Comment

Cheats will be whipped naked through the streets of Aberdeen...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              How did your 3d lights get smashed THP ?
              There was a stack of breeze blocks held together with wooden planks behind my car on a car park and in the strong wind last year, one of the planks blew off and went through the driver's side one. haven't got round to replacing it yet.
              May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
              October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
              Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Been on to citroen still no prices available yet for the lights
                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Yeah me too - no response yet, guess cos they don't know either

THP - Ouch I'm guessing you couldn't get the owner of the breeze blocks to pay for the damage ?
                  sigpic

Comment

Just buy a new DS3 - get a new car thrown in
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                      THP - Ouch I'm guessing you couldn't get the owner of the breeze blocks to pay for the damage ?
                      It was pitch black, I saw the wood lying on the floor and checked the car but didn't see the damage. Only noticed it in the driveway lights when I got home. There are no cameras there so wouldn't be able to prove it.

I've just cracked my original passenger side light by letting my camera swing into it too. Thankfully it's only a small crack. The plastic of the LED set seems a lot thinner than the originals.
                      May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                      October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                      Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Oh no I agree the lens plastic of the 3d lights is definitely thinner than the original DS3 rear lights.
                        sigpic

Comment

FINALLY GOT PRICES FOR HEAD LIGHTS HOPE YOUR ALL SITTING DOWN !!!!!

On service box there are 2sections for these lights

A bare parts And B. Complete. Head lights But there are still no part numbers for complete. Head lights so has parts here is the prices this from my local citroen dealers Arbury citroen nuneaton parts manager Richard Morgan said he will give all forum members 5%discount and free postage to uk postcodes all prices are plus vat

Bare head light each £773.39 ,each

Bulb £181.44 each But can get any d2s hid bulbs from local motor factors a lot cheaper

Ballast £181.44 each

Adjuster £54.72 each

Bulb cover £10.34 each

Bottom cover ? £75.18 each

You will need 2of each of above

TOTAL PRICE FOR 2of everything needed

£2834.92
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Bargain
                            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                            Bigfeet's File Repository
                            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                              Bargain
                              Lol yeah right mine are not on order

Comment

If you take off the price of bulbs from citroen and 5%. Forum discount my dealer is offering for a pair it will cost
                                £2285.20 My local motor spares is selling D2S bulbs for £85.00. A pair
                                Last edited by MARK.A; 22-07-2014, 10:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X