Bought 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robby71 View Post
    Looked through the service books today and there's an invoice for a cam sensor which was replaced 100 miles ago under warranty - it says customer complained of shddering from cold and eml light on - at least that's been sorted - also says they heat shrinked wiring and connector
    One less thing to worry about then pal👍
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
      You r DS3 would have had only one service as the intervals are 20,000 miles or every 2 years which ever is first.

For details about the Plus packs check out my file repository for the brochure.
      hmm - guess low mileage use is classed as arduous as this car has had 2 services - 1 year old at 4100 miles and at 2 years old at 8200 miles, now on 9600 miles (3 years old in december) - will i need a service then as i only do low miles?

Comment

questions
        1. what does the silver button on the lhs of the dash do? - manual says something about it being an air freshener or something?
        2. should the footwell lights come on when the doors opened/ interior light comes on?
        3. a warning light shows on the dash for a minute or so when started up/ driving - looks like a 2nd airbag or childseat airbag? should this go out within seconds?
        Answers
        1. Indeed it is an air freshener. Waste of time imo and very expensive, just get a nice California Scent one instead.
        2. They come on when the headlights are on. You will notice them when it's dark.
        3. The airbag light stays lit on mine for a longer time than it has done in other cars. Nothing to worry about pal.
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Thanks Andy - was worried the airbag light was faulty :confused:
          Thought the footwell light would come on with the interior light to help when getting in the car in the dark - weird?
          er - how does the air freshener work? do i need to replace something?

Comment

Thanks Andy - was worried the airbag light was faulty :confused:
            Thought the footwell light would come on with the interior light to help when getting in the car in the dark - weird?
            er - how does the air freshener work? do i need to replace something?
            With the air freshener, a refill is needed.

But due to the sheer extortion price for something that lasts about 15 minutes, I have taken to taking the foam out of the air freshener that came with the car and leaving that to soak in a bottle of Stripper Scent. Had one soaking for about 4 weeks now to get really loaded up for a much more cost effective replacement.
            @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

wow - Ł15 for a smelly :eek: - think i'll stick with my neutradol gel packs

Comment

wow - Ł15 for a smelly :eek: - think i'll stick with my neutradol gel packs
                Exactly 😉
                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

well picked it up this morning - 100 mile drive home up M1 (lots of 50mph av speed cameras) averaging 49-51mpg which was impressive smooth drive, very quiet, comfy - yep enjoyed the drive and it does have the signature pack (rear sensors/ folding mirrors, etc
                  Couple of niggles i found -
                  1. seat base could be longer as my legs (back of knees) weren't on the base so not that comfy
                  2. couldn't see the cruise and stereo stalks behind the s/wheel - didn't know they were there until i got home
                  3. stereo too low down to operate whilst on the move
                  4. n/s door mirror seems small
                  Don't forget you have a mini stalk behind the wheel on the opposite side to the cruise control one that will operate most of the stereo functions
                  sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
                  Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
                    Don't forget you have a mini stalk behind the wheel on the opposite side to the cruise control one that will operate most of the stereo functions
                    yep found this when i got home not sure why Citroen couldn't put the buttons on the front of the steering whell as almost every other manufacturer does?

Well just been out and changed all bulbs to LEDs - much better, also removed rear light units to clean behind them (ok i'm bored)

Comment

yep found this when i got home not sure why Citroen couldn't put the buttons on the front of the steering whell as almost every other manufacturer does?

Well just been out and changed all bulbs to LEDs - much better, also removed rear light units to clean behind them (ok i'm bored)
                      That's because it's neater and most people don't look at them anyway when using them
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

I've Just ordered mine, a 1.6 Diesel Dstyle Plus can't wait to show it off, its a gorgeous looking car pick the keys up Saturday!
                        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts do make a U-Turn”

sigpic

Comment

Couple of pics of mine - removed the Citroen badge off the back (much better)

Comment

latest mod - now a full member (if that counts) :Joni:

Comment

Originally posted by theorichards View Post
                              I've Just ordered mine, a 1.6 Diesel Dstyle Plus can't wait to show it off, its a gorgeous looking car pick the keys up Saturday!
                              What colour have you chosen The Orichards?
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

latest mod - now a full member (if that counts) :Joni:
                                Stickers on the way?
                                @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                                X