Citroen DS3 1.6 E-hdi Airdream Dstyle Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen DS3 1.6 E-hdi Airdream Dstyle Plus

Hi everyone, I'm new to forums in general and too DS3's however I can now say I'm the proud owner of a New DS3! I'm over the moon, having spent two years driving a green Fiat Punto 1.2 thats over 12 years old I decided to look for an Upgrade. My current car has cost me a fortune in repairs and is no longer feasible to look after. I love cars and looking after them is a must, however enough was enough so it was time to get rid. I've had a look at a lot of various cars, including the new Polo, Fiesta, Kia Rio, Clio etc but fell in love with the Citroen DS3!

After much haggling and delegation from myself and the people at Bristol Street Motors ( There isn't a Citroen dealer in Nottingham near me! ) I now am the proud owner of a DS3! and pick the keys up Saturday! WAHHHHOOOO.

The purpose of this post is for me to say Hello and introduce myself

Theo!
    “Two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts do make a U-Turn”

sigpic

welcome to the club dude. dont forget to post pics once u've got it we love pics on ere lol oh n a antistatic microfibre cloth works wonders if u've got the black dash
    e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
    Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Hi there, Welcome!
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

well, I'm picking it up Saturday morning, so ill make sure i upload some pictures of it! Yes I've got the black dash so will make sure i pick up a cloth, thanks for the heads up!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome! What colour combo have you gone for?
          sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
          Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Welcome to the club !
              sigpic

Comment

I've gone for White with the Black roof, i know it seems to be a popular choice, i just think with the privacy glass at the back and the styling it just goes well together!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome to the club . If you like looking after your cars then check out the cleaning and detailing sub forum on here. Lots of helpful people and plenty of useful information .

Comment

Welcome.. You will love the ds..
                      http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Cool, Thanks for the heads up!, Ive not bought a new car before what are the rules on running them in do you still need to do that?

sigpic

Comment

No special requirements are called for by Citroen. That said would still take it easy for first couple of hundred miles.
                          Originally posted by cyclone
                          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                          Originally posted by Broda
                          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Hi welcome i am from Notts too and have the same car as you all be it Blue with black roof.
                            You can try to take it easy but its a bit more nippy than your punto and a lot more fun to drive lol enjoy!!

Comment

hi everyone,ive recently bought a DS3 and i must say what a fantastic drive it is,i love everything about it,the interior is very stylish with the black dash,mpg is averaging at 52.3 and the performance is great.i went for the blue one with the white roof,im also from notts,dave from notts

Comment

Working...
                              X