The time has came

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has came

Well the ds is away in for its first service on tuesday 👍 its been 12000 miles of fantastic driving and lots more to come. Ok wee problem here and there throughout the year but nothing major. The temp gauge has started playing up this weekend shooting down to cold then back to normal a couple of times so going to get them to look at this while its in

Mark

I've had this with mine since new. Tends to drop under hard acceleration and then rises again. Dealer has not been able to find cause and last time took him out for test drive to show with laptop hooked up. Every thing was normal as far as he could see. Someone did say there is an electric bypass on water pump that could be playing up??
    Engine is a 1.6 VVT.
    In for service again today will see if they find anything this time.

Len

Comment

Service done and dusted however it has to go back in next week to have a cv boot replaced. Really are they made of paper i asked. Yea len the temp gauge problem is normal under hard acceleration

Mark

Comment

I've just picked mine up on Saturday and have to service it at 12500 miles so I've got a while to wait only done 76 miles so far, but how much on average does the first service cost?
        “Two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts do make a U-Turn”

sigpic

Comment

I got quoted £300 for my first service, found it for £200 elsewhere & they price matched it so dont be afraid to haggle

Comment

Working...
          X