Looking to buy - again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy - again!

Well the dealer emailed today to say they're picking my car up this thursday and giving me a full refund and my p/x back (see story here - http://www.ds3club.co.uk/showthread....Bought-1/page2 ) so this weekend i'll be on the lookut for yet another car :rolleyes:
    Ideally i want another white DStyle plus with black roof, low miles for <£9200 (got £8k p/x last time so hoping for same on the next car) - does anyone know of 1 with this spec in as new condition in Yorkshire?
    I've seen a few on PH, AT, Ebay but they're all a distance away and i don't want to make another 100 mile purchase to buy another lemon

Fingers crossed you get a better one this time pal👍
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

hope so - as well as all the paintwork it's had it's now using a lot of coolant, 5 mile drive home from work today used almost all the header tank contents

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography
        I'm no expert but pretty sure you need those to drive around....
        Ok without the 'rarri wheels but on Standard DS3 wheels, happy now ? haha

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          Ok without the 'rarri wheels but on Standard DS3 wheels, happy now ? haha
          lol sorry couldnt resist - going over to the brecon beacons in August, cant wait. Any recommendations for fun roads?
          Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Keep for sale ad's to the full members area please
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Robby I would suggest you go and visit your nearest Citroen Select dealer, you will be able to buy through the network there as well as being safe in the mind that the Select 30 day exchange will kick in if there is a problem.

Not all Citroen Dealers are Select Approved as the the cars must be brought to a higher standard then normal.

Worth a try.
              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
              Bigfeet's File Repository
              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                Robby I would suggest you go and visit your nearest Citroen Select dealer, you will be able to buy through the network there as well as being safe in the mind that the Select 30 day exchange will kick in if there is a problem.

Not all Citroen Dealers are Select Approved as the the cars must be brought to a higher standard then normal.

Worth a try.
                Hi
                I emailed a local(ish) Citroen dealer twice over the weekend and filled in their "value my car form" as they have 2 the correct spec but they still haven't bothered replying

Might wait until the weekend and have another look around

No coolant loss today on my commute? - not sure whats going on there?

Comment

Working...
                X