Anyone on here with 19 inch rims on their Ds3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here with 19 inch rims on their Ds3

Hey everbody, i just wanted to ask if anyone on here have some 19 inch rims on their ds3..

My girlfriend accidentaly hit the curb and one of my rims is completely dead, and because one other rim looks awful aswell i decided to buy some new ones..

Im looking at these Lenso S73 19inch.. Click image for larger version

Name:	fælg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	366288

But i am a little unsure of how they will fit so i would love to see a Ds3 with 19 inch rims on

I would also like to hear what you think about these rims, will they look good on a ds3..
    Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Have diagnostic Lexia/Diagbox Tool

Zack is the expert on wheels Nielsen- wait for him to come along, or pm him
    Most people have 17s or 18s as wheels. Think it would be the width/ offset you will have to be concerned with
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Its 8 inch wide and that should be fine i dont need to worry about that..

I will drive with 215/35 -19

The speedometer will show 1,93 lesser than before when driving, so not that big of a different..

MY problem is ET the current ET is 27, the new ET is 35 that means it will be somethink like 2 cm closer to my strut and i am really not sure if they will fit..

I NEED THOSE RIMS !!!! :P

My coilovers with be put on in a week or so, and i want it to be really low with big rims. ! :P
      Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Comment

19" will fly on if it's still at standard ride height, May need a 20mm spacer

Comment

How bad do you want them? They are available as a blank that can be custom machined to your PDC and offset. Will cost though.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

How much will it cost do you have a link for it or something like that cyclone..

Zack - A 20mm spacer will give me ET 15 the rims will stick to far out and i will fail inspection and get stopped by the police constantly

But i guess i will have to measure the distance from the rims to the strut.. Then i will see if they can fit or not i guess..
            But thanks for clearing that 19 inch will fit.. The ride height is so close to the original that its not important, and i even added a little stretch so they will be even closer to original..
            Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Comment

http://www.rimluxe.co.uk/ProductDeta...de=S73%2DBLACK
              http://www.cool-wheels.com/shop/prod...oys/lenso-s73/

2 places from a quick search, but about any Lenso dealer should be able to order them.
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Thank you so much.. I will check if they have any dealers here in Denmark that can get these arrangements.. I think the blank Lenso S73 would fit perfectly on my ds3..
                Skilled Citroen Mechanic

Comment

Working...
                X