New DS3 - your help needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DS3 - your help needed....

Hi all - I'm currently in the process of changing my DS3 - i'm ordering it on Monday but i'm torn with my decision about colours and specs.

I either go for the dsport plus with the new lights and new wheels (photo shows cabrio -ignore) this would be in whisper purple with moondust roof.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	366292

Orrrr I go for d style plus with white roof, mirrors and wheels with the main car being belle isle blue.....help I need guidance

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	366291

Thanks all

Ps I can have the purple ds3 on 1st Sep, the blue would be mid Oct
    Pps Obviously the purple ds3 is going to cost more (approx £65pm)

I would go for the dsport in whisper purple. Dsports have better seats, will have USB port and additional HiFi speaker. Also get 2 flip keys. List goes on.
    Is this for yourself or as a driving school car?
    If for yourself then the dsport, otherwise maybe the dstyle be more appropriate.
    Last edited by pmk; 27-07-2014, 00:40.

Comment

DSport all the way!
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
        DSport all the way!
        +1 all day everyday
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

If it's for the driving school then I think you'd attract more customers with the purple/new lights etc.
          May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
          October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
          Instagram @adamds3

Comment

No brainer....... Dsport

Comment

go for the d-sport as you will be able to get the bellones moondust coloured too at no cost
              e-hdi 90 dsytle all white with ashera's and lonely citroen graphic's and club decals sigpic NCC-1701-C THE ENTERPRISE being rehomed
              Soon to have a Prestige 130 SS in arctic steel metallic with emerald mettalic roof and grey aphrodite wheels

Comment

Go for the dsport, if it's for the business then the extra money isn't really an issue as a portion of it will be tax deductable..
                http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Dsport all the way, so worth the money!
                  Instagram - danlock92

Citroen C2 1.4 HDi
                  Citroen DS3 1.6 HDi Black Edition
                  Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dstyle Red
                  Citroen DS3 1.6 e-HDi Dsport Red
                  Citroen DS 4 2.0 BlueHDi Dsport
                  DS 3 1.2 Puretech EAT6 Dark Light

Comment

YOLO DSport ;-)
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Wow - unanimous decision. Thanks all - my heart was steering that way.

Also found out from my Citroen guy that the dsport plus WILL have the new Aphrodite alloys ( I thought they were only on the techno) but apparently not. i'd previously configured it with the moondust bellones too before I spoke to Citroen.

It will be my new learner car.....always like to pull up in a swanky, funky, decent car for them to learn in.......just need to stay away from those kerbs.

Thanks all - you've made the decision easier.

Roll on 1st September when it arrives

Cheers all

Paul:ds3:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul@PSM Driving School View Post
                        Wow - unanimous decision. Thanks all - my heart was steering that way.

Also found out from my Citroen guy that the dsport plus WILL have the new Aphrodite alloys ( I thought they were only on the techno) but apparently not. i'd previously configured it with the moondust bellones too before I spoke to Citroen.

It will be my new learner car.....always like to pull up in a swanky, funky, decent car for them to learn in.......just need to stay away from those kerbs.

Thanks all - you've made the decision easier.

Roll on 1st September when it arrives

Cheers all

Shouldn't EVERY learner car with alloys be issued with Rimblades or Alloygators as standard Paul?? My heart would be in my mouth with every practice parallel park.
                        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
                          Shouldn't EVERY learner car with alloys be issued with Rimblades or Alloygators as standard Paul?? My heart would be in my mouth with every practice parallel park.
                          You said it - yes - I did have some swanky blue ones to match my current car, but they are no match for a learner intent on driving towards the kerb, wall, wheelie bin, skip, car, bus, lorries - pretty much anything that they can aim for - bless them. The ones I had on ended up being damaged to the point where it dragged the rimblade off my nsf wheel. (Trying to do a turn in the road in 3 turns when it needed 5!!

I've heard Citroen offer a factory fit rim protector - any advice on these?

Comment

It's an occupational hazard.. Until they invent force fields I'm afraid there is no good answer
                            http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Paul@PSM Driving School View Post
                              You said it - yes - I did have some swanky blue ones to match my current car, but they are no match for a learner intent on driving towards the kerb, wall, wheelie bin, skip, car, bus, lorries - pretty much anything that they can aim for - bless them. The ones I had on ended up being damaged to the point where it dragged the rimblade off my nsf wheel. (Trying to do a turn in the road in 3 turns when it needed 5!!

I've heard Citroen offer a factory fit rim protector - any advice on these?

I don't but someone else on here might.

Whilst detailing Jakes wheels and alloys yesterday, I noticed his new tyres were Goodyear Eagle F1s with a noticeably wider tyre from the alloy and it actually stated they were rim protectors. Not seen them before. Don't think they would prevent a learner with a dogged determination for destruction though😭😭
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                              X