Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti polution system faulty.

Easy guys,

I know its a comon fault, i have have my DS3 2 years now and this fault is constanley coming up, in the begining i kept taking it to Citreon, in a year they proberly had it for about 6 months with the same problem,(well and droping its oil) in the end i had to get a lawyer invold as they ws taking the piss, it stopped for about 6 months and started again recently.

at first i fought it was to do with the cat being blocked so i brought a new miltek system, seemed ok for a month.

Done a few other mod's but i cnat resolve the problem.

any ideas :confused:

I have a full miltek exhaust system. Hard boost pipes. Forge dump valve. induction kit. I wana keep spending time n money but this fault is depressing me lol

Comment

I had this fault come up a couple of times, I've only owned the car a month (!) I've been in the garage twice a week to get them to sort it and they eventually found that it was a faulty fuel pump, hopefully its sorted now.

Comment

It runs proper groggy when on idle or stuck in traffic. Starts stuttering and the goes into limp mode.
        I thought it was a problem with the cat. So gona look at gettin a decat down pipe

Comment

Thats exactly how mine was most of the time, it did go ok sometimes though so wasn't constant. Hope you find the problem and get it sorted soon

Comment

Consult a Tuner and run a combustion test would be my first port of call

Than if OK, would consider turning the sensor off
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

If the cat is dead then get the emissions done you'll see hi levels of hydrocarbons and CO2 levels. Also Terraclean service has been known to get rid of cat/emission issues that dealerships can't.
              Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Im currently having the same issue with my C4 Engine management light on, Anti pollution system faulty error message and stuck in limp/safemode.

Still trying to figure out whats wrong, my local garage changed the EVAC valve last week thinking it was that but error message has come back up.

Did you manage to sort yours out?
                2010 Citroen C4 by Loeb 1.6 THP

Comment

Just had this fault come up on my 1.6 thp 60 plate. Done 45,000 without a single fault now this and its stuck in limp mode

Comment

Sounds exactly like mine pal mines in the garage tomorrow so will see what they say. Im hoping its just the Pcv pipe issue and nothing to serious

Comment

Had same prob on mine when first had it turned out to be the waste gate actuator valve

Comment

Same warning came up on the THP I used to own

Ran rough on start up pulled like a sack of shit

It was the High pressure fuel pump that had failed
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eat-M...71187626414180

Pop in and give me a like

Comment

^^^^^^ Got mine back today and this is exactly what they told me was the problem. Low oil level resulting in the High pressure fuel pump not working correctly. Filled up with oil and they said it should be fine. we will see

Comment

Tip- check oil weekly? (As boring as it sounds)
                            sigpic
                            Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                            X