Attn: Gazski66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Gazski66

Remember you said you think your car was a promo vehicle for Citroen? Well check out the beginning and end of this video:

I also reckon this is yours as well:

There are only 3 2009 DS3's according to http://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/family/...3#!manufacture
    sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
    Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Wow, really good find Soran, i think you could be right that the What car clip is mine, didnt realise that mine is one of only 3 when they first were available here
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Actually, only one of those 3 had road tax in 2009, which must be yours as the video showed it on the road. So I think it's pretty fair to say that you own the very first DS3 in the UK!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soran View Post
        Actually, only one of those 3 had road tax in 2009, which must be yours as the video showed it on the road. So I think it's pretty fair to say that you own the very first DS3 in the UK!
        I would have thought that would have gone to No.1 of the DS3100 Club ? Which I believe is Poo Lee

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          I would have thought that would have gone to No.1 of the DS3100 Club ? Which I believe is Poo Lee
          Thats right. (First one sold anyways) And Lee's on his second now.
          Forum name DS3001
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

On this forum or the dark side?

Comment

The DS3 100 club was for the first 100 people to order one, i think mine was one of the first in the UK but as Citroen used it for promo nobody could buy it

Comment

Think its shows yours is certainly one of the first THPs Gaz. 2009 build then.
                (And still going strong )
                sigpic
                Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
                  Just checked and Poo Lee's car was registered in Feb 2010. Gaz's car was one of Citroen UK's 3 promo car's, so these 3 were about before the 100 but not for sale at the time. The What Car vid above was posted Dec 2009
                  sigpic

Comment

Build date is 26/10/2009 Chris, DS3 official launch January 2010 so could well be one of the first and only just hit 9000 miles on the clock

Comment

Think Lee ordered his DS3 October/November 2009, so if this is Gazs car it must have been registered before that
                      Shame you didnt get a Club 100 club plate. Makes it pretty unique tho

ED- Lee's was red with white top as it happens, but the one in the vid had 3000+ miles on it, so werent that one
                      Noticed also the Red DS3 had weird wheels on
                      Last edited by Chris_Blue; 28-07-2014, 19:00.
                      sigpic
                      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                      X