Bought another

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought another

Well since i returned my last DS3 to the dealer due to it having more issues than kerry catona i've been looking for a replacement. I've emailed several dealers on DS3s and even a couple of other cars but tbh it was another DS3 i really wanted.
    I was worried the next car would have some of the same probs (common probs on here it seems) but as it'll be under warranty i thought sod it.
    After spending over a week with a dealer in Blackburn i spoke to him again today and left a deposit on a 62 plate 1.6vti with 15k in white (again) so subject to it being as described (dealer sounds honest enough) i'll be picking it up on saturday

I spent almost 2 days on the last car as i do with all my new cars detailing it - iron-x, tardis, clay, DA, polish, seal, wheels (back and front), calipers clean + paint - so all this to do yet again

Now looking to buy F+R mudflaps and tailored mats same as the last 1 had - not sure if this has a spare so might be looking for a spacesaver again (do full size alloys fit in the well?)

Roll on saturday......................................

Originally posted by robby71 View Post
    Well since i returned my last DS3 to the dealer due to it having more issues than kerry catona i've been looking for a replacement. I've emailed several dealers on DS3s and even a couple of other cars but tbh it was another DS3 i really wanted.
    I was worried the next car would have some of the same probs (common probs on here it seems) but as it'll be under warranty i thought sod it.
    After spending over a week with a dealer in Blackburn i spoke to him again today and left a deposit on a 62 plate 1.6vti with 15k in white (again) so subject to it being as described (dealer sounds honest enough) i'll be picking it up on saturday

I spent almost 2 days on the last car as i do with all my new cars detailing it - iron-x, tardis, clay, DA, polish, seal, wheels (back and front), calipers clean + paint - so all this to do yet again

Now looking to buy F+R mudflaps and tailored mats same as the last 1 had - not sure if this has a spare so might be looking for a spacesaver again (do full size alloys fit in the well?)

Roll on saturday......................................
    🔔Ding, ding round 2 🔔

Hope this one turns out to be better than the last one Robby?
    Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
    Take a pride in your ride
    @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
      ��Ding, ding round 2 ��

Hope this one turns out to be better than the last one Robby?
      Hope so :confused:
      Last 1 had a lot of paintwork done so wasn't sure of what had happened to it (n/s door, bonnet, wings), lots of overspray so wasn't done at a proper bodyshop - coolant leak was the annoying thing as i couldn't find where it was leaking from (coolant on top of inner wing but exp tank looked ok - maybe cap?)

Fingers crossed.......

Comment

Not long to go before number 2 is picked up - hope its perfect

Comment

Today is new car day!!!
          My DS3R3... nearly....
          New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
            Today is new car day!!!
            yep - picking it up this afternoon after fish + chips

Comment

Working...
            X