Just ordered my DS3 1.2 VTI Dsign+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the club

I love my DSport+ but when I had a lift in Richards I was not disappointed, it's a lovely car and you'll definitely enjoy it. As for your trim questions, I'm sure Bigfeet will be able to answer them when he's online.

Make sure you post some pics when it arrives
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Thanks! I'm pretty sure the trim questions are answered thanks to Richard. The booklet was correct as of Feb this year, the models were updated in July.

Oh I will be posting pictures! I'm still deciding whether to tint the rear windows and not tell my work/insurance company, then remove them when I give it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrythecat86 View Post
        Thanks! I'm pretty sure the trim questions are answered thanks to Richard. The booklet was correct as of Feb this year, the models were updated in July.

Oh I will be posting pictures! I'm still deciding whether to tint the rear windows and not tell my work/insurance company, then remove them when I give it back.
        See what it's like when you get it, if you decide to tint I'd always tell the insurance, but at your discretion whether to tell work
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by Harrythecat86 View Post
          I'm getting in through a salary sacrifice scheme, everything is included, I just have to add petrol..........for £180p/m........no deposit.

Cant really go wrong with that. And, I'm a new driver and this is my first car............I'd say I've done pretty well.

Who knows, when I hand it back in 3 years, I may get the latest DS3 DSport+
          Sounds like a plan mate. Good stuff.
          Using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes the Dsign/DSign+ will come with the Chrome Grille surround as well as the side strips. As for the windows then you with have the standard tint that matches the front glass, the darker tint is only available from the DStyle onwards.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Welcome to the club. You have lots of fun ahead of you
              2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Working...
              X