Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a ds3 but help please

Hello all

I am hoping someone might be able to answer my question I am due to collect my ds3 cabrio today it's July 2013 d style plus..The dealer advised me yesterday the car doesn't have sports suspension. .really confused as I thought this was standard across the range.

Does anyone no?

Thanks

As far as I know it is standard..
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Thank you I have found the brochure for 2013 and it states that..do you no anything about this connecting box..i think the dealer has no clue lol

Comment

Originally posted by caroline1973 View Post
        Thank you I have found the brochure for 2013 and it states that..do you no anything about this connecting box..i think the dealer has no clue lol
        What connecting box?
        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

I'm assuming she means the USB Connecting box ? It's an extra that your dealer can fit for you to use a USB device for your music - if you don't have USB as standard

Comment

Sports suspension is only on the DSport models, they offer a firmer ride. The connecting box is the USB plug and Bluetooth connections which are now standard fit across the range.
            ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
            Bigfeet's File Repository
            The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
              Sports suspension is only on the DSport models, they offer a firmer ride. The connecting box is the USB plug and Bluetooth connections which are now standard fit across the range.
              All specs from August 2104 are now fitted with sport suspension according to Citroen so could it be possible the 2013 DStyle plus was?

Comment

It boils down to what you mean by Sports Suspension, yes all DS3's technically have a firm ride and are listed as havinfg such but the set-up in the DSPort set-up was firmer.

The DStyle has a softer ride quality compared to the DSports but is firmer compared to the C3!

Confused yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  It boils down to what you mean by Sports Suspension, yes all DS3's technically have a firm ride and are listed as havinfg such but the set-up in the DSPort set-up was firmer.

The DStyle has a softer ride quality compared to the DSports but is firmer compared to the C3!

Confused yet?
                  Yep lol, surely Citroen should not state that all DS3 models have sports suspension if technically they dont

Comment

Lol!

No the point is that the DSport uses a different set-up compared to the rest of the range, yes they all have a firmer ride (sports suspension) but the set up on the DSport is firmer which the brochure fails to mention.

Would have been better to say that the "Sports Suspension" is only on the DSport, as I point out to many of my customers. I used to own a DSport and now run a DStyle and a company car and you can feel the difference.

Comment

Nothing is ever easy with Citroen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                        Nothing is ever easy with Citroen lol
                        Try MG Rover!!!

Comment

Golly am female of course I am confused..Thank you all so much for replies

Comment

Well il be in the cabrio in the morning probably rain just my luck lol..you guys know more than the dealer lol

Comment

Originally posted by caroline1973 View Post
                              Golly am female of course I am confused..Thank you all so much for replies
                              Your welcome, in short your car will come with sport suspension but not quite as sporty as the Dsport, hope that makes sense

Comment

Working...
                              X