folding mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• folding mirrors

Hi , just got my ds3 white edition and I love it , but won't to fit folding mirrors , as any dun this and is it difficult thanks
    Attached Files

Not that difficult, just expensive. You'd need to buy the mirrors and then get them activated by the dealer or someone with a Lexia tool.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

You don't need to fit any extra wire's do you thanks

Comment

I don't think so, pretty sure it's just a straight swap. Someone else will be able to confirm. I'm sure someone has done it, I can't remember their username though.
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Okay thanks so same one as dun it before because I would like to now before I buy the mirrors as they r lot money

Comment

Originally posted by whyberd View Post
            Okay thanks so same one as dun it before because I would like to now before I buy the mirrors as they r lot money
            Have a look here. Looks like you need the switch too.
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Won't let me view the page

Comment

Yes you do need extra wires plus the switch 3 extra wires for drivers side and 4 extra wires on passengers side you will have to remove the bmi too and solder to terminals inside I gave up with this project
                http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Originally posted by whyberd View Post
                  Won't let me view the page
                  This is the post:

Originally posted by Bigfeet
                  You will the mirrors with the electric fold back plus the switch, the switch is about £120 and the mirrors are around £190 per side. After that is fitted you then will need to dial in time with the Diagbox in order to program the locking and folding for the car.
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by mark.a-ds3 View Post
                    Yes you do need extra wires plus the switch 3 extra wires for drivers side and 4 extra wires on passengers side you will have to remove the bmi too and solder to terminals inside I gave up with this project
                    you haven't got a drawing by any chance

Comment

I think I would just push them in at that pricie
                      http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Folding mirrors = irritating (and just something to go wrong)
                        Save your energy Whyberd
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          Folding mirrors = irritating (and just something to go wrong)
                          Save your energy Whyberd
                          Yeah I agree
                          http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
                          2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
                          DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Just think.........
                            You could have folding mirrors, 3-D rear lights and new headlights and still get change out of £4000!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                              Just think.........
                              You could have folding mirrors, 3-D rear lights and new headlights and still get change out of £4000!
                              Bargain!
                              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Working...
                              X