diagnostic plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diagnostic plug

Where can I find the diagnostic plug on my ds3 Thp 2010?

You need to open the glove box and remove the plastic trim to the left of the tiny glove box.

Comment

And you can even remap from there too, as no reprogramming safety software built in the earlier THPs
      Much better than removing the ECU to do it
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Haha thanks guys remapping will be soon but atm timing chin noise and possibly slight miss fire is a priority atm lol... Since my local Citroen garage are phobbing me off but willing look at it again Monday since I told them my local garage have had quick look and recon somthing ain't right

Comment

Originally posted by gaz_dsport View Post
          Haha thanks guys remapping will be soon but atm timing chin noise and possibly slight miss fire is a priority atm lol... Since my local Citroen garage are phobbing me off but willing look at it again Monday since I told them my local garage have had quick look and recon somthing ain't right
          Timing chin? Is that for people who have more than one chin or a Chinese addition?

JB

Comment

Haha Chinese addition I will use that excuse for my not paying attention to what I am typing lol

Comment

"Phobbing" is also an "interesting" alternative spelling.

JB (Grammar Nazi)

Comment

Be careful when taking off the cover inside the glove box as the plastic 'tangs' break very easily.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Would get the timing chain and tensioner looked at. They can stretch, and tensioners give up trying to take the slack
                  Pre-detonation etc etc, as sure you know.
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

Sounds like a walnut job!
                    White on red THP
                    Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

haha jb you will get fed up of my spelling it is rather poor at its best.. and Jamie how much does it cost??? was hoping to come down to you and have it done when I get round to getting the forge catch can

Comment

Walnut decoke £225.00 inc vat
                        White on red THP
                        Miltek exhaust with HKS highflow cat, Forge intercooler, hard pipe kit, induction kit, oil catch tank, , VAG BOV, Stage 3 SPT remap 217 BHP

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie@SPTuning View Post
                          Walnut decoke £225.00 inc vat
                          PM inbound.

Comment

Working...
                          X