ds3 noir by benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ds3 noir by benefit

Hi all I am thinking of getting a ds3 noir by benefit, I have to order online as it's a lease car, as I'm a bloke I was hoping you could help me. Is this a girls car, it certainly looks nice from what I've seen.
    Regards
    Mark

The reason I ask is it says comes with makeup

Comment

It is aimed at the female market (hence the free makeup), you could just remove the vinyls with the benefit logo if it bothered you though. It's still a fantastic car
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Nice one cheers. Can't believe it's modelled for women. Looks mint. Can I just ask it say about a pattern on the roof, is this like flowers or anything girlie? Thanx again

Comment

I think the noir edition is net style design, WTF has put a thread up about the different editions.
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

This should give you a bit more info: http://info.citroen.co.uk/Assets/pdf...t/brochure.pdf
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Had a Ford Focus ebony for 8 years "That little black number" as it was advertised aimed more at women
              Loved it. So did my wife.
              Nothing is really "male" or "female" , so if you like it, get it.
              Theres plenty DS3s round here in pink (Roofs anyway) driven by fellas........... and why not!
              Live and let live
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
              X