Newbie questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie questions

As title says , collected the car tonight and this is probably the first of a few questions regarding my new ds3 155 sport plus !

Does this model come with stop/start system as nothing was mentioned during the sale ( I think I knew more than the sakes rep and that's not much lol) and the wife has just spotted something about it in the manual.
    Thanks very much

Ye it does..sometimes when you pick up new car it takes an hour or so driving before it kicks in...
    http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Brilliant , just looking at the radio/CD player now figuring what the system offers in Bluetooth setting . The wife is hoping that this means your phone connects up and you can receive calls by it!

I'm just so happy that I can whack in a USB stick n play my mixes lol. Small things!!!

Comment

Stop/start is only on the diesel models, it even gives you a timer to see how much time you've spent stopped in traffic.

Bluetooth allows you to connect your phone to make/receive calls (using built in hands free) and also listen to music wirelessly (if your phone supports it). I did write a little guide on how to connect this up, if you have a search it should pop up.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Oops I misread ..sorry
          http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...psed17aa4f.jpg

Comment

Yes I found the Bluetooth connection link.
            Just popped out to do it now.

Scared the hell out the wife

Acting like kids , ringing each other up (oh dear)

I said to the wife I thought the stop/start would only be on the diesel models. Great guess !!

Will have another play around tomorrow.

All I can say for now is how impressed I am with what's on the car and how bloody nippy it is.

Soooooo pleased we went for the sport. It's AMAZING

Comment

Originally posted by Mr DSport View Post
              Yes I found the Bluetooth connection link.
              Just popped out to do it now.

Scared the hell out the wife

Acting like kids , ringing each other up (oh dear)

I said to the wife I thought the stop/start would only be on the diesel models. Great guess !!

Will have another play around tomorrow.

All I can say for now is how impressed I am with what's on the car and how bloody nippy it is.

Soooooo pleased we went for the sport. It's AMAZING
              Glad you're enjoying it. Any other questions, feel free to ask
              - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
              - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

The night owls have beaten me too it!

As Beefy points out at present only the Diesels models have Stop & Start but that will change once then next breed of petrols works they way over.
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                X