Is this all it's worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this all it's worth?

Called into the dealers yesterday and asked about doing a deal on a DStyle Techno.
    They offered £10700 for my car( DSport plus 13 plate 6100 miles hickory brown). £1000 deposit
    contribution from Citroen + £750 loyalty discount. Also get 3years foc servicing.

Is this a good deal or should I be getting more for my car.

Thanks for any advice Tbart.

If you can sell privately sure you will get more dollar and then be in a good haggling position

Comment

I found it v tricky to sell my quite new car a few years ago, buyers were minded to go to a dealer and get better servicing/warranty for a one year old car.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks quite fair to me, as they will sell it on for around £13k
        sigpic

Current: DS3 Performance Black Edition
        Previous: DS3 110Hdi Dsport Plus

Comment

I got offered around £9.5k for my 2012 Dsport Plus with 20k, so what you've offered isn't unreasonable to be honest.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys, but after much consideration I have decided to stick with what I've got.
            I decided that the techno( in Ruby red/white roof) just didn't do it for me,like my hickory beauty.

As an aside, the dealer told me that Hickory Brown has been dis-continued. I can't believe that this colour was not
            more popular.

Regards Tbart.

Comment

Always aim to keep a car for minimum 3 - 5 years me, as altho you loose when driving out the showroom, the longer you keep it, the better payback, if you get recompensed for work use, especially.

Nice one TBart
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
              X