Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi

First post as been reading the threads over the last few nights, great forum!

We are looking at brand new dsport with the 120bhp Diesel engine and reversing camera. Was going to go with the dsport plus but the camera is not an option......what's all that about????

Next decision is colour choice which I think will be black with the white roof,what do u guys think?

Anything to look put for with the cars?

Cheers

Virge

I've had a 110 eHDi and a 115 eHDi DSport+ and both have been excellent, I had all black both times as when I ordered this was quite a rarely seen colour.

As with most French cars there can be some slightly annoying rattles, in the DS3 this, in my experience, is around the glovebox/fuse cover area - fixed with a folded MF cloth to squeeze it shut though Other than that with ave 58mpg in the summer and free road tax I've been well pleased
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers for the reply, we were looking at white with the black roof but wanted something a bit different (although white with the black roof looks fantastic). No surprise with the rattles but the mpg will offset that!

Comment

Must say black with white roof does look best

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
        2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
        DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Welcome to the club! Black on white looks great, but it can be a right pain to keep clean!

Comment

Welcome to the club
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Welcome along your spoilt for for colour combos

Comment

Black and blue
                Aka:
                Alex

:ds3:
                Blue Phoenix
                DStyle+ 1.6 e-HDi

Comment

Working...