Ines de La Fressange Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ines de La Fressange Edition

At the Paris, there will be the Divine DS concept, but also a new version of the DS3 entitled. 3 DS Ines de La Fressange Paris Concept Could have been a limited edition, but it's a concept car , or rather two concepts as presented on the two bodies DS3 hatchback and DS3 Cabrio.

Ines de la Fressange Paris and the center of DS style have collaborated to combine fashion and automotive. Is this the answer to the Clio Initiale which will also be presented at the Paris?
    If the DS3 Cabrio Perla Nera Black with endless blue canvas roof, the DS3 Ines de La Fressange Paris Concept sedan is painted blue satin ink. Mirror covers "Red Ines" side stickers at Aeropostale decor, alloy wheels and Aphrodite are adorned with blue outer customization. Inside, the leather embossed Blue Granite is associated with white stitching, and with the same airmail signature. The dashboard panel shows the red hue Ines, with an emblem Ines de la Fressange.

These two concepts will be visible from 17 September to DS WORLD PARIS, before being presented to the World early October.
    My DS3R3... nearly....
    New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Saw the new model today maroon white roof had the new wheels and lights looked great.

Comment

I know I know, you where all thinking it...

What we need is another special edition linked to a French model, aristocrat, style icon, fashion designer and perfumer......

Have no fear!

Ignore the low res image - I made it for instagram with the only image i could find online a week back

More details on the way when DS release them. But you guessed it, we get 200 of them
      My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Nope.
        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
        Bigfeet's File Repository
        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Don't like the red

Comment

Beyond its nice proportions and haute couture persona, this variety of the DS 3 also packs a number of quirks. First and foremost, Bambi the deer. Or the Leon fawn, according to DS Automobiles. You can observe prints of it on the dashboard, very near to one of the air vents, as well as on the key fob, which is weird but cute at the same time.

Then there’s the airmail motif on the rear window pillars, featuring red-white-blue striped borders. The said design is also employed for the floor mats and headrest covers, giving the DS 3 a very French feeling, whatever that is. From an overall point of view, there’s no mistaking the Ines de la Fressange has lots of presence.

"We aim to offer bespoke models and cultivate rarity so that each customer finds in their DS vehicle a touch that resembles them," explains Yves Bonnefont, brand director at DS Automobiles. “Our Limited Edition models enhance our range of exceptional products, so finding two identical models is quite the challenge!"

Available in select European markets, this take on the cutesy DS 3 can be had with the following engine-transmission combinations: PureTech 110 S&S manual, PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 auto, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual, BlueHDi 120 S&S manual, and THP 165 S&S manual. As for pricing, the Nouvelle DS 3 in this particular attire starts from 24,700 euros in its country of origin, and tops at 27,200 euros. In the UK, that would be £20,310 to £21,830 including VAT.

Regardless of engine and transmission, all Ines de la Fressange models ship with a Voyageur bag designed to match the exclusive Granit Blue interior.
            My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

Bambi .....What the fuck?
              Originally posted by cyclone
              It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
              Originally posted by Broda
              I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Yeah but.......

Originally posted by WTF View Post

All Ines de la Fressange models ship with a Voyageur bag designed to match the exclusive Granit Blue interior.
                  My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
                        “Our Limited Edition models enhance our range of exceptional products, so finding two identical models is quite the challenge!"
                        Or: "we're desperately trying to revive flagging sales by trying to convince the punters that we've got something new without actually spending money on new products".

Comment

I see this as challenge accepted
                          My DS3R3... nearly....

Comment

So glad they have decided they just don't want any male customers or female ones who haven't had a hot flush recently..
                            Crystal White pearl Mazda 3 Takuya 1.6
                            Whisper Purple/White DS3 Dstyle plus 1.6 e-Hdi

Comment

I'm just trying to find out how we can get a copy of this song to leak.
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X